Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bored, BORED, BORED, BORED

Go down

bored, BORED, BORED, BORED Empty bored, BORED, BORED, BORED

Post  Guest Sun Aug 23 2009, 04:53

I'm awake ................ why isn't anyone else??????????????? I'm BORED with a capital B.O.R.E.D and i have to be at work in a few hours.

I also have a headache = i think it was from the hoe incident friday - either that or the door frame incident - also friday (i forgot one was there and hit my head on it and the other had been left there without my knowledge and i stepped on it whilst removing ezzy from the garage and it promptly whacked me on the other side of the head!)

I knew i shouldn't have eaten that damn biryani so late.

God i'm bored

I'm boreder than a bored thing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

bored, BORED, BORED, BORED Empty Re: bored, BORED, BORED, BORED

Post  ellie Sun Aug 23 2009, 10:26

Hows about writing your memoirs??? Shocked

Ellie xxx girl_crazy
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Number of posts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down

bored, BORED, BORED, BORED Empty Re: bored, BORED, BORED, BORED

Post  Guest Sun Aug 23 2009, 21:51

yeah - you haven't heard the least of them lol - my old boss used to say my life was like a soap opera - suppose he had a point, i mean how many people do you know that only work out 4 years after their divorce that their ex-husband actually moved in with someone else 5 months before he left them lmao it suddenly came to me over a cup of coffee a few months ago what he'd done - he told me he was working away and he was actually living 8 miles down the road - i thought that bloody hilarious rofl2 (obviously i wouldn't have done at the time!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down