Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a week - major whinge

3 posters

Go down

What a week - major whinge Empty What a week - major whinge

Post  Thecatlass Mon Nov 24 2008, 22:52

OK so for my first proper post, i go and have a whinge but I cannot believe what the last week has been like.

Started with the (usual for me) man trouble, hence single again (yes i know i'm bad but it wasn't my fault this time)
Then contracted the most vicious virus which bed bound me for 4 days (not good when you've just booted your tlc provider)

Then to cap it all, dragged myself into work today feeling crap. Walking between training centres at lunchtime and a bus decides to go the wrong way around an island and guess who's crossing the road looking the other way at the time!!!!!! "ding"! or more of a "duff" actually. :( No broken bones but spent 3 hours in A&E and sent home with a sling which got launched 50 feet out of the hosp door cos i'd to drive the car home. lol

Don't know about the rain queen leaving cos it's bloody pouring at the moment! lol

If something good comes from something bad, i'm up for a very very big present (i do wish)

Whinge over - I feel better now

Gail xx

< puts out a plea for someone to rub deep heat on the stiff bits and vicks on the sore bits> only tall, dark, handsome bikers may apply (ok i lie on that one) Wink
Thecatlass
Thecatlass
5Bronze
5Bronze

Female Status :

Number of posts : 42
Hobbies : Bikes of course! oh and training manager as a job
Humour : Wicked ;)
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

What a week - major whinge Empty Re: What a week - major whinge

Post  kwakkat Mon Nov 24 2008, 23:32

lol so now you graduated from picking on cars to bloody buses now
careful you dont get the vick & deepheat mixed up babes
glad to hear your ok in sorts
pete
kwakkat
kwakkat
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1399
Hobbies : living the life
Humour : evil just plain evil
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

What a week - major whinge Empty Re: What a week - major whinge

Post  funderKat Tue Nov 25 2008, 23:50

Blimey..... It's like I've never been away..... log in for the first time in ages and, hey presto, assorted Catlass-related crisis'. Just like old times. 'Cept for your being a bit more adventurous in your choice of vehicular collisions.

Get well soon luv
funderKat
funderKat
7Bronze
7Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 85
Hobbies : self employed tea boy.
Humour : is definitely desirable.
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down