Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue and Red/Black/White on Ring of Red Ride

2 posters

Go down

Blue and Red/Black/White on Ring of Red Ride Empty Blue and Red/Black/White on Ring of Red Ride

Post  SteveCat Sun Nov 10 2013, 23:10

Blue 'Cat at South Mimms and Red/Black and White from Clacket's - both carded Wink
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5108
Humour : You've gotta be joking
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Blue and Red/Black/White on Ring of Red Ride Empty Re: Blue and Red/Black/White on Ring of Red Ride

Post  damcatd Mon Nov 11 2013, 00:10

Hi i was the red black and white cat you carded at south mimms. I used to be a member of this. website but i lost my login. i joined a couple of years ago after some one put a card on my bike at the spit fire run in Kent. i could be wrong but i think that may have been you as well as i recognised the name?
damcatd
damcatd
1Bronze
1Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6
Hobbies : motorsport and my bike
Humour : Toilet
Registration date : 2013-11-11

Back to top Go down

Blue and Red/Black/White on Ring of Red Ride Empty Re: Blue and Red/Black/White on Ring of Red Ride

Post  SteveCat Mon Nov 11 2013, 00:37

Yes, it was me leaving a card at Manston too. A link to your first post click mewhere you can see your original login name

Was good to see you on the M25 and then again at South Mimms. Sorry I kept waving at you - as you left S Mimms, Mr France and I were chatting and waved.

Your Red Poppy over the headlight was sure effective, after I passed you on the M25 I saw the red light peering out from the traffic you got caught up in. Hope you enjoyed the day and welcome back.
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5108
Humour : You've gotta be joking
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Blue and Red/Black/White on Ring of Red Ride Empty Didnt Realise that was you !

Post  damcatd Mon Nov 11 2013, 18:28

SteveCat wrote:Yes, it was me leaving a card at Manston too. A link to your first post click mewhere you can see your original login name

Was good to see you on the M25 and then again at South Mimms. Sorry I kept waving at you - as you left S Mimms, Mr France and I were chatting and waved.

Your Red Poppy over the headlight was sure effective, after I passed you on the M25 I saw the red light peering out from the traffic you got caught up in. Hope you enjoyed the day and welcome back.
Sorry didnt realise that was you at South Mimms other wise i would have stopped for a chat. I didnt see the Bike. Yeah was a great day out. The Head Light thing was a last minute blue peter Job with some red card but it seemed to work quite well!
Good to see you
damcatd
damcatd
1Bronze
1Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6
Hobbies : motorsport and my bike
Humour : Toilet
Registration date : 2013-11-11

Back to top Go down