Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24hr sale 2wheel junkie - might be a bargain (for someone)

+2
Dirt Bike Dave
Rosco
6 posters

Go down

24hr sale 2wheel junkie - might be a bargain (for someone) Empty 24hr sale 2wheel junkie - might be a bargain (for someone)

Post  Rosco Thu Mar 07 2013, 12:23

Got an email from them today (I don't need them but someone on here might)

OXFORD PANNIERS WERE £69.99 NOW £34.99 NITRO DYNAMO HELMETS BETTER THAN HALF PRICE 24 HRS ONLY‏

No idea if these are good deals or not ...... I'm sure if you are interested in them you'll do a bit of research yourself (& post up here)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6659
Humour : Oh Go On Then
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

24hr sale 2wheel junkie - might be a bargain (for someone) Empty Re: 24hr sale 2wheel junkie - might be a bargain (for someone)

Post  Dirt Bike Dave Thu Mar 07 2013, 12:28

I just bought a set of Nitro textile jacket and trousers off them today. £90 with free delivery via eBay. Says its half price but it does look like decent kit for the money.
NITRO N31 NP21 MOTORCYCLE MOTORBIKE WATERPROOF TEXTILE CE ARMOUR JACKET TROUSER]NITRO N31 NP21 MOTORCYCLE MOTORBIKE WATERPROOF TEXTILE CE ARMOUR JACKET TROUSER
Dirt Bike Dave
Dirt Bike Dave
Event-Organiser
Event-Organiser

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1592
Hobbies : Bikes and beer
Humour : Feck Off
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

24hr sale 2wheel junkie - might be a bargain (for someone) Empty Re: 24hr sale 2wheel junkie - might be a bargain (for someone)

Post  Dirt Bike Dave Thu Mar 07 2013, 12:44

P.s I have a set of Oxford panniers. Uses once on our Spanish trip if anyone needs a set. A few beer tokens and postage price and you can have 'em.
Dirt Bike Dave
Dirt Bike Dave
Event-Organiser
Event-Organiser

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  TomCom Thu Mar 07 2013, 12:59

i have the emails ever week its not 24 i can bet it will be there after 2 days Smile
TomCom
TomCom
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1310
Hobbies : Tattoos, PS4, Airsoft
Humour : dark humour
Registration date : 2011-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshirecat Thu Mar 07 2013, 18:25

Dirt Bike Dave wrote:P.s I have a set of Oxford panniers. Uses once on our Spanish trip if anyone needs a set. A few beer tokens and postage price and you can have 'em.

I will have the panniers mate, inbox me payment details etc,
Cheshirecat
Cheshirecat
7Silver
7Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 498
Humour : Humour??
Registration date : 2012-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirt Bike Dave Thu Mar 07 2013, 19:10

They're yours Kev. Ill let you know how much postage is and you can buy me a couple of beers at WM or BM or wherever!!!
I'm home next week so PM me your address and ill ship em when I get home.
Dirt Bike Dave
Dirt Bike Dave
Event-Organiser
Event-Organiser

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  HEHORE Fri Mar 08 2013, 01:51

Mand p are doing buffalo set rucksack , tank , tail , satnav and visor/bum bag for 59.99 for the lot rrp 180 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
HEHORE
1Gold
1Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 526
Hobbies : pizza man
Humour : dirty
Registration date : 2011-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  gazzaboy35 Wed Mar 13 2013, 20:41

They do a lot of early year deals on late 2012 gear such as Oxford luggage. They put a lot of deals on, and as a bonus for me, they're 500 metres from my house! Owners a nice chap, I swim with his lad...
gazzaboy35
gazzaboy35
5Bronze
5Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 44
Humour : Sarcasm is stupidity's reward...
Registration date : 2011-12-31

Back to top Go down