Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your pride & joy?

2 posters

Go down

Your pride & joy? Empty Your pride & joy?

Post  robertcains Fri May 01 2009, 06:50

A couple of weeks ago we had a professional photographer at our house to take a portrait photo of our lads as a keepsake by a local photographer chappy.
Whilst he was here he offered FOC to take some pics of me & my eldest with our bikes which I duly took him up on. Last night he dropped the proofs off & I was really chuffed with what a great job he'd done of them.

To cut a long story short he asked if we could do the motorbike sitting again with a pure white background to make the bikes 100% crystal clear & free of charge again, He discussed how he will set up the correct lighting inside a gazeebo on a white floor etc etc to get the perfect pic.
He is going to set up at his home on either the 17th or 24th May which are both Sundays (weather permitting obviously) which is at SY1 3XP in Shrewsbury

I had a word with him & he offered to throw the offer open to anyone else I wished to bring along & so here I am Cool
There is no fee for taking the pics (a dozen or more at all different angles) Absolutely no obligation to purchase them either, His prices are extremely reasonable for the prints which he can do in any size & onto any material such as canvas etc. He will show you the photos on his laptop or projector screen before you order too so that you can see exactly what you are purchasing.

All in all it sounds like fun & he will throw in tea & coffee too, Anyone fancy a quick spit & polish 'say cheese' session then?? Laughing Maybe a pootle afterwards great

Nick
robertcains
robertcains
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2160
Humour : Lol. No chance!!
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Your pride & joy? Empty Re: Your pride & joy?

Post  tcatcarson Fri May 01 2009, 07:00

Too far for me but sounds like a brilliant offer! Any way the rest of us can get to see the results?

Lee
tcatcarson
tcatcarson
3Silver
3Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 216
Hobbies : Teacher, cyclist, runner, photographer, father.
Humour : Just desserts, quick thinking
Registration date : 2008-11-13

http://www.blipfoto.com/leecarson

Back to top Go down