Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hepco & Becker rack - anyone?

2 posters

Go down

Hepco & Becker rack - anyone? Empty Hepco & Becker rack - anyone?

Post  Bryno Wed Oct 24 2012, 15:39

Cant find much info on this Hepco & Becker rack. I like the look of it better than the Renntec as it has a vertical rail just behind the seat and the bracketry looks tidier..

Anyone got one? how does it fit, presume it partly 'rests' on top of the tail rather than being drilled through the panel?

Makes the grab handles obsolete?

http://www.moto24.co.uk/hepco-becker-rear-rack-yamaha-yzf-600-thunder-cat.html?___store=default_uk

thanks
Bryno
Bryno
2Bronze
2Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 15
Hobbies : London City Airport
Humour : Yes please
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Back to top Go down

Hepco & Becker rack - anyone? Empty Re: Hepco & Becker rack - anyone?

Post  Snowcat Wed Oct 24 2012, 19:19

No experience of that but I will be selling some Ventura L Brackets to suit Thundercat soon. Google it and have a look at the system, it's pretty good, very flexible and discreet when not carrying luggage.

The L brackets are custom made to order and cost over £100 plus 2 months delivery, I'll be looking for around £65 plus postage and the rest of the stuff is dead cheap on eBay. Plus as and when you change your bike you just need new l brackets, all the other kit is interchangeable.
Snowcat
Snowcat
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2426
Hobbies : Aluminium & Stainless Steel Sales : Motorcycling, snooker, football, not going out
Humour : Dry, sarcastic, funny, bit cruel, p*ss taking
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down