Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't ride the Cat.

3 posters

Go down

Can't ride the Cat. Empty Can't ride the Cat.

Post  Roll The Bones Mon Sep 03 2012, 20:11

After many years of thinking and a year after planning approval our extension is underway.

Unfortunately as the Cat is parked at the rear (away from the build and eyes) and tomorrow the scaffolding is coming, it looks like this year's riding has had the kibosh put on it. At the back of ours is a field so no chance of getting through there.

All this fine September weather and I'm stuffed Mad . I did start her up at the weekend and she sounded sweet.

I had already done 50% more miles than last year and that's with our crap summer. Maybe next year I will keep the Cat after all (no R6) and treat her to many many miles riding in our glorious British weather.

If you can enjoy ride outs in this fine spell please remember there is someone envious in Suffolk, I just hope the expense of the build will be worth it?
Roll The Bones
Roll The Bones
7Silver
7Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Back to top Go down

Can't ride the Cat. Empty Re: Can't ride the Cat.

Post  Panzerbuilder Mon Sep 03 2012, 20:15

RTB, just take it through the house. I'm sure the missus will not mind. We've patio doors so that would eliminate the slalam around the kitchen units.
Or if your a scardy cat, like me. Make sure she is out for the day and get out and back before she comes returns!

Rich.
Panzerbuilder
Panzerbuilder
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1221
Humour : Anything that puts a smile on my face ;-)
Registration date : 2010-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post  stretchie_ Mon Sep 03 2012, 20:54

What kind of biker are you? Very Happy

Dismantle where it is, take through house in parts and rebuild in front of house, take you a day of dicking around with some mates..... I just hope you don't want to park it out the back at the end of each day
stretchie_
stretchie_
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1353
Hobbies : Bikes and 4X4's
Humour : Sarcastic... Oh and cheeky, VERY CHEEKY
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Roll The Bones Mon Sep 03 2012, 21:03

I want to see my next birthday Panzerbuilder and I hope to make 50 as well. Laughing
Once the scaffolding has gone I may be able to get the Cat out but the weather won't be like this. grumpy

If I dismantle it it will never work again. pmsl
On the insurance it's meant to be secured in its little shed. As the council in its wisdom now turn off the lights at midnight it nice and easy to half-inch from the front.
Roll The Bones
Roll The Bones
7Silver
7Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Back to top Go down