Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There goes my dream, out the window and smashed on the floor.....

+9
mrfrance
kwakkat
Rampers
billyw
greencat
ellie
Goxethee
ScoldedCat
MrNutt
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

There goes my dream, out the window and smashed on the floor..... - Page 2 Empty There goes my dream, out the window and smashed on the floor.....

Post  MrNutt Mon Apr 23 2012, 15:55

First topic message reminder :

As much as I love my cat, I have a secret love affair with ducati i have always wanted one and will get one eventually, but after reading this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't think I could live with the shame of owning a duc anymore......

MrNutt
MrNutt
5Gold
5Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1767
Hobbies : Events
Registration date : 2011-05-03

Back to top Go down

There goes my dream, out the window and smashed on the floor..... - Page 2 Empty Re: There goes my dream, out the window and smashed on the floor.....

Post  ellie Tue Apr 24 2012, 20:45

That's why I said 'at the moment' lol

ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Number of posts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down

There goes my dream, out the window and smashed on the floor..... - Page 2 Empty Re: There goes my dream, out the window and smashed on the floor.....

Post  kwakkat Tue Apr 24 2012, 20:56

do we have bow throw our self,s onto the floor & worship the scratched holy panel
kwakkat
kwakkat
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1399
Hobbies : living the life
Humour : evil just plain evil
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  greencat Tue Apr 24 2012, 21:15

Hah, hah - I like to think of it more as pop art; an icon of its time.

Actually it's better off as a warning of the insane amount of gravel on the roads last year. grumpy Evil or Very Mad
That was until you lot got your hands on it and wrote down your thoughts - it certainly ain't poetry! green smile

Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1558
Hobbies : Computers/Landscape/Travel/Sleep
Humour : Lots of things make me laugh!
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  mrfrance Wed Apr 25 2012, 15:53

I can't believe you guys are hating on the bieb! I have no shame in saying I AM A FAN Smile

lol

Probably gonna regret this
mrfrance
mrfrance
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1198
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post  YZFJohn Wed Apr 25 2012, 15:59

mrfrance wrote:I can't believe you guys are hating on the bieb! I have no shame in saying I AM A FAN Smile

lol

There goes the Forum Reputation.... rofl
YZFJohn
YZFJohn
5Gold
5Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1687
Hobbies : Job: IT/ Hobbies: Biking/ Fishing
Humour : Gradually Leaving me.
Registration date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post  MrNutt Wed Apr 25 2012, 16:07

And I thought all us young 20somethings had some credibility rofl ......

I wish I'd never bought it all up now
MrNutt
MrNutt
5Gold
5Gold

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rampers Wed Apr 25 2012, 20:15

mrfrance wrote:I can't believe you guys are hating on the bieb! I have no shame in saying I AM A FAN Smile

lol

Bad times Mr France bad times what he said
Rampers
Rampers
3Silver
3Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 243
Hobbies : In a dead end job, riding ,rugby and being family man
Humour : Last in the que
Registration date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie Wed Apr 25 2012, 21:46

I have to admit to having 'next to you' with JB & Chris Brown on my iPod lol coz I love it.
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  mrfrance Thu Apr 26 2012, 13:47

....Like I said, no shame Smile you all love him really, you're just too scared to admit it!
mrfrance
mrfrance
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1198
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveCat Thu Apr 26 2012, 14:31

Who is he? Laughing

I am so glad I'm too old to worry about knowing these things. Couldn't tell you if I have heard any of his songs.

Have heard of him, guess it hard not to really, but for the wrong reason - that nonsense with someone claiming paternity :sleep:

Anyway good luck to him, not an easy life being a celeb (not that I know).

Regarding this bike of his, what's the bet he is contracted to the hilt and won't be able to do what he wants on it. Of course he could well have top notch training and become a very accomplished rider.
Hey, it could be worse, he could have bought a Harley.
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5108
Humour : You've gotta be joking
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  MrNutt Thu Apr 26 2012, 14:37

I recently found out that there is little bike training going across the pond, some places don't even make it mandatory!
Just pop into the local DMV office and get your license, I also read somewhere that only a small number of states (talking single figures here) endorse that riders wear helmets!

I know this country can be a little OTT on the old elf and saftey, but I think i'd rather be made to be trained to a certain standard and forced to wear a lid.

All that aside I still dont like the beiber, though if he got a Harley would the biker gangs go after him for ruining their image? just a thought.....might buy him one for his birthday green smile
MrNutt
MrNutt
5Gold
5Gold

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie Thu Apr 26 2012, 16:36

Yes I was speaking to a biker in Florida and they said the test was easy. I've only ever seen one or two people with lids on and never seen leathers, we tried to buy leathers in the states and it's not easy!

I saw a chap riding a Hyabusa with flip flops and shorts and no lid, I also spoke to a nurse who said the head injuries they see are horrific. I've seen a head injury with no lid. Not nice.
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  MrNutt Thu Apr 26 2012, 16:39

surely though if you come across a biker who's chosen not to wear a lid and had an accident, when you look through the hole they have created there's nothing actually in their head.....
MrNutt
MrNutt
5Gold
5Gold

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie Thu Apr 26 2012, 17:45

LOL but hypocratic oath and all that.
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowcat Thu Apr 26 2012, 17:50

(Showing my age!!) Wink If I remember correctly didn't famous 80's English rock bad boy Billy Idol have a serious off in the states and sustained pretty horrific injuries and was slammed over here for not wearing suitable protective clothing and a helmet??

Different world over there chaps, even our exports lose the plot when they go out there.
Snowcat
Snowcat
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2426
Hobbies : Aluminium & Stainless Steel Sales : Motorcycling, snooker, football, not going out
Humour : Dry, sarcastic, funny, bit cruel, p*ss taking
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  0ldcat Thu Apr 26 2012, 18:22

1990 . . . link
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5229
Hobbies : Motorcycling, Cooking, Rugby
Humour : It shrank in the wash
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.yamaha-thundercats.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowcat Thu Apr 26 2012, 18:30

It's a nice day for........ 7 hours surgery..!!
Snowcat
Snowcat
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Hobbies : Aluminium & Stainless Steel Sales : Motorcycling, snooker, football, not going out

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie Thu Apr 26 2012, 18:58

LOL Steve, I seem to remember something about that, makes me old too!
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowcat Thu Apr 26 2012, 19:20

Shhh Ellie!! It just makes us well read Wink
Snowcat
Snowcat
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie Thu Apr 26 2012, 19:38

LOL
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie Wed May 16 2012, 18:45

Looking good..... Lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Back to top Go down