Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bumped into someone familiar...Guess who!!

5 posters

Go down

Bumped into someone familiar...Guess who!! Empty Bumped into someone familiar...Guess who!!

Post  ellie Sat Mar 24 2012, 23:02

As above, having a coffee and who should be there too, doing the same thing! Laughing

Bumped into someone familiar...Guess who!! Photo_11

Bumped into someone familiar...Guess who!! Photo_10
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Number of posts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down

Bumped into someone familiar...Guess who!! Empty Re: Bumped into someone familiar...Guess who!!

Post  mechy69 Sun Mar 25 2012, 09:06

still didnt call round for a cuppa did you
mechy69
mechy69
Event-Organiser
Event-Organiser

Male Status :

Number of posts : 717
Hobbies : annoying bmw drivers
Humour : black
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Bumped into someone familiar...Guess who!! Empty Re: Bumped into someone familiar...Guess who!!

Post  YZFJohn Sun Mar 25 2012, 09:19

It was nice to see you and Nick. Couldn't believe it when I sore a short man in red leathers eyeing up all the other talent, sorry bikes and when he turned round it was Nick!

Ellie was nowhere to be seen, Nick informed me that it had been Ellie's first propper ride on her New bike (superb by the way, envious) and had gone to excise some demons in the ladies. pmsl

On another note, I had bled my brakes in the morning and throu the ride had not been happy with them, was loosing pressure. Got home, parked the bike up, went little boys room and went out to put bike away and there was a pool of brake fluid covering an area bigger than your fist! Lucky escape? Seemed be coming from the nipple. Checked this morning it seemed tight, rebled them and made sure it was tight. Have strapped the lever up to see if it leaks again.

On another ride out today with a friend who is an IAM. We will be around Lincolnshire again so if ur out look out for me.
YZFJohn
YZFJohn
5Gold
5Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1687
Hobbies : Job: IT/ Hobbies: Biking/ Fishing
Humour : Gradually Leaving me.
Registration date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Sun Mar 25 2012, 09:22

To sort of quote Wooster you want your nipples to be very much like witches nipples - dry.

Glad y'all had a nice day out & glad you survived your day out John Shocked

Cheers
Rosco
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6659
Humour : Oh Go On Then
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie Sun Mar 25 2012, 09:28

Enjoyed the 200 miles ish we did yesterday around Lincs, had to round Nick up and stop him 'negotiating' Casitor High Street 20 times!

Bit chilly on the way home and first time since selling the cat I had to put fuel in the bike twice!!!!

Good to see you John and I hope your friend joins the forum!
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Number of posts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  robertcains Sun Mar 25 2012, 09:38

ellie wrote:Good to see you John and I hope your friend joins the forum!

You wanna be careful meeting young ladies on Thundercat's John, can get you into all sorts of bother lol shit happens
robertcains
robertcains
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2160
Humour : Lol. No chance!!
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down