Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alps 2012 anyone?

5 posters

Go down

Alps 2012 anyone? Empty Alps 2012 anyone?

Post  BlueZed Sun Jan 29 2012, 11:54

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I last posted here but I hope some of you still remember me Very Happy

A lot has happened in the last year or so what with our 3rd child being born and new job and all it's been a busy year with not a lot of biking happening...

Anyway the new year will be different and I'm planning another trip through the alps, similar to the one in 2009 which I reported on here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So I thought I'd ask if anyone would like to come along. Haven't set any dates yet so am open for suggestions but to ensure a chance of good weather and the passes being open it should be sometime between June and September.

Well.. let me know what you think and I hope to see a few of you over here this year clink
BlueZed
BlueZed
Event-Organiser
Event-Organiser

Male Status :

Number of posts : 317
Hobbies : Space cadet
Humour : NEIN!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Alps 2012 anyone? Empty Re: Alps 2012 anyone?

Post  0ldcat Sun Jan 29 2012, 12:09

Hi Thomas,

It has too been a long time. Glad to hear things are going well for you, and congratulations to you and Hillary on the addition to the family.

If you look in the Something for the Weekend section there are a couple of Germany trips also up for grabs, Thüringen 2012 and Alps 2013.

Nice of you to add another option for peeps to consider. Gives another string to the bow so to speak.

I'd be interested, but there are a few issues I need to put to rights or behind me first if I can.

Regards
Tel
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5229
Hobbies : Motorcycling, Cooking, Rugby
Humour : It shrank in the wash
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.yamaha-thundercats.org

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveCat Sun Jan 29 2012, 12:24

Thomas, hi, congrats on the new addition and hope the new job is going well.

Love to do the Alps, just not sure when I'll get around to getting there - so a not sure maybe from me.
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5108
Humour : You've gotta be joking
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Mon Jan 30 2012, 16:30

Hi Thomas

Good to hear from you.
Unfortunately I can't make that this year.

Our sister site thundercats.de are having a Tenth (i think) anniversary rideout in 2013.
I am 99.9% sure I'll make that one.

Quite keen to make a holiday of it and spend either a few days before or after doing my own thing (or our own thing if I can talk others into it putting up with me)

I think the thundercats.de run is always the same holiday weekend in Germany - 0ldcat will know.
Might you be up for helping us plan / being our guide for some or all of that ?

Cheers
Ross
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6659
Humour : Oh Go On Then
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueZed Tue Apr 10 2012, 10:04

Well, shame nobody can make it this year by the looks of things. Though if anyone changes their mind or is in the area anyway just let me know Very Happy

Rosco wrote:
I think the thundercats.de run is always the same holiday weekend in Germany - 0ldcat will know.
Might you be up for helping us plan / being our guide for some or all of that ?

I'd definitely be up for that! Just let me know where you wanna go and I'll do the guiding left thumb up
BlueZed
BlueZed
Event-Organiser
Event-Organiser

Male Status :

Number of posts : 317
Hobbies : Space cadet
Humour : NEIN!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  MiMa Thu Jun 21 2012, 23:28

A small maybe. Depends on the dates if Maria and myself can get off work together.
MiMa
MiMa
3Bronze
3Bronze

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-10-21

Back to top Go down