Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front fairings, s/s downpipes, undertray, tool kit, 'shotgun' lights, luggage rack/grab rail

Go down

Front fairings, s/s downpipes, undertray, tool kit, 'shotgun' lights, luggage rack/grab rail Empty Front fairings, s/s downpipes, undertray, tool kit, 'shotgun' lights, luggage rack/grab rail

Post  grant26 Fri Jan 13 2012, 14:45

Hi all, after a few parts for the t'cat, first of all, i need a nose fairing, the left hand airbox cover, the cover that sits just below the nose and the V-shaped piece that joins the two side panels at the front behind the wheel.
Also after a some stainless steel downpipes, a custom undertray (style without chunky plate section, such as pyramid plastic ones), toolkit, 'shotgun' style lights, i.e. double lights pref LED to replace the old style one, and finally, can you get a grab rail rather than handles for the t'cat? Like on the thunderace, if not any luggage racks?
Fairings, undertray and luggage rack are to be repainted so would prefer older/slightly damaged ones to save a few £££.
thanks, Grant
grant26
grant26
6Bronze
6Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 53
Hobbies : Student at Lancaster Uni
Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Front fairings, s/s downpipes, undertray, tool kit, 'shotgun' lights, luggage rack/grab rail Empty Re: Front fairings, s/s downpipes, undertray, tool kit, 'shotgun' lights, luggage rack/grab rail

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14 2012, 22:40

fleabay will probably be your friend for half of that lot! Re downpipes i can highly recommend Sandy's (think they're possibly bedford way on) - i got mine from them via ebay and i seem to think there are a few of us on here that have got them from them - very reasonable and superquick postage
Anonymous

Back to top Go down