Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow & Surrounds Saturday 17th September

4 posters

Go down

Glasgow & Surrounds Saturday 17th September Empty Glasgow & Surrounds Saturday 17th September

Post  frazmcfraggle Wed Sep 07 2011, 21:57

Anybody up for a wee run this day, nowhere in particular planned. Maybe Loch Lomond up to Oban, or maybe over to Callander or perhaps down the Ayrshire coast not really bothered.

My runs tend to be arrive at junction, see which way takes my fancy, point the nose and go. If you have any ideas or favourite roads then persuade me to try it.

Just fancy a wee run out before Surf n Turf and if anyone wants to keep me company then more than welcome.

thundercat
frazmcfraggle
frazmcfraggle
2Silver
2Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 182
Hobbies : On The Buses
Humour : Sarcastic / Cheeky
Registration date : 2011-04-03

Back to top Go down

Glasgow & Surrounds Saturday 17th September Empty Re: Glasgow & Surrounds Saturday 17th September

Post  Wild-Kat-Wolf Thu Sep 08 2011, 13:13

:( Can't get out to play as the bikes are stowed at the back of a sh1t load of other stuff in the tiny shed we have since we moved house violin taz girl_crazy ........booo...... HOWEVER, if you do decide to come down the Ayrshire coast, then you (and whoever is with you) have an open invite to stop at ours for coffee/tea and homemade cakes should you wish. Hopefully previous baking offerings should mean that people think this would be great as opposed to Sick

Only thing is we're at the end of a 1mile dirt track up a hill, but hey, I managed to get the Ace up here and my mate's been up to visit on his GSXR1000 so it's perfectly rideable with care.... it all adds to the adventure affraid

We're near Barr village, about 10 miles inland from Girvan.... just let me know if you're coming so that I can give you the postcode for directions and get the baking on!

Fi girl_witch
Wild-Kat-Wolf
Wild-Kat-Wolf
3Gold
3Gold

Female Status :

Number of posts : 734
Hobbies : Generally being as naughty as I can ;o)
Humour : Hell yeah!
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Glasgow & Surrounds Saturday 17th September Empty Re: Glasgow & Surrounds Saturday 17th September

Post  billyw Thu Sep 08 2011, 16:38

Hi Fraz - sorry mate would have loved to have hooked up however on the run up the road with my youngest back to uni complete with all his neccessary gear for study - xbox, football boots, copious amounts of alcohol etc.

Cheers Billy
billyw
billyw
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1098
Hobbies : Teacher/ sports/ music
Humour : As often as possible
Registration date : 2010-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Thu Sep 08 2011, 22:50

Hi Fraz

It's our anniversary weekend this weekend so I won't manage.
Hope you manage to get out and get lucky with the weather.

Cheers
Rosco
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6659
Humour : Oh Go On Then
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  frazmcfraggle Thu Sep 15 2011, 22:36

Hmmm, have managed to pick up a slow puncture on front tyre so no doubt Saturday morning will be wasted getting that sorted. If I do get out it will be a short one now so thanks for the offer of home baking Fi but doubt I will have time to get that far.

Maybe another time - we could arrange a Thundercat Bun Run to Girvan if anyone is up for it clink
frazmcfraggle
frazmcfraggle
2Silver
2Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 182
Hobbies : On The Buses
Humour : Sarcastic / Cheeky
Registration date : 2011-04-03

Back to top Go down