Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oh for Aspergers!!!...

5 posters

Go down

oh for Aspergers!!!... Empty oh for Aspergers!!!...

Post  Guest Sat Jan 31 2009, 11:32

The spawn has become rather fixated with the world ending in 2012 .... this morning he has announced that we'll know for sure if it is going to end because in 2011 all the car insurance companies will offer fantastic deals !!!! He has also now pointed me to a google site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
oh well, if the mayans say so then ....... better start riding a bit faster!!!!

he has also put a hole in his bedroom door in temper = he says he's not paying for a new door because he likes his current one with a hole in it better! I have a master plan to combat this as the whole is on the outer bit that faces outside the landing - i'm going to go and buy a nice poster today - something bigger than the slipknot one currently adorning my top landing - and cover the door with it .... i'm sure he'll soon get the drift.

Sometimes I wish I had Aspergers too Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

oh for Aspergers!!!... Empty Re: oh for Aspergers!!!...

Post  ellie Sat Jan 31 2009, 11:34

Sounds like tourettes would be more useful......
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Number of posts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 31 2009, 11:40

i'm wasn't known as tourettes suzie for nothing - and it's usually to do with the spawn that i swear - still - it could be worse - at least he interacts (just sometimes too much!!!!) and he is very entertaining and without the aspergers he probably wouldn't be half as interesting if we don't have a speaker at the club someone will just ask me what the spawn's been up to recently instead

he's probably doing his cbt soon - that'll be entertaining - i've had to warn the guy that if he says turn left he will do - straightaway whether it's a junction or someone's drive lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiz Sat Jan 31 2009, 12:16

Ezzy's Mum! wrote:
he's probably doing his cbt soon - that'll be entertaining - i've had to warn the guy that if he says turn left he will do - straightaway whether it's a junction or someone's drive lol

A mate went to be a driving instructer years ago, his trainer was driving with mate sitting in passenger seat. The trainer said "ok i want you to tell me to turn left at the next junction", so mate says " ok turn left please", yep you guessed it, left straight into some guys drive, it was about at this point where my mate sat red faced with dogs/kids running all round the learner vehicle that he decided it probably wasnt the career choice for him.
Wiz
3Bronze
3Bronze

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 31 2009, 14:52

lol and that's probably without the Aspergers!! I always remember a lad i used to work with telling me that when he took his driving test (this was back in the early 80s) he was approaching an unmanned level x-ing on a main road with half barriers. As the barriers started coming down this lad, for some bizarre reason known best to himself, apparently put his foot down and just yanked the steering wheel right then left avoiding the barriers and carrying on whilst the examiner clutched his pad to his chest and stared straight ahead. After he cleared the crossing this lad looked at the examiner and said 'i take it that's a fail'? He was always was a master of the understatement!!! Laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tcatcarson Sat Jan 31 2009, 15:05

Ezzy's Mum! wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I like how they give several reasons for the end of the world, as if one by itself won't be enough...
tcatcarson
tcatcarson
3Silver
3Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 216
Hobbies : Teacher, cyclist, runner, photographer, father.
Humour : Just desserts, quick thinking
Registration date : 2008-11-13

http://www.blipfoto.com/leecarson

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 31 2009, 15:14

Yeah, kinds of covers all eventualities eh - just in case someone gets the wrong one!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  0ldcat Sat Jan 31 2009, 15:42

Oh ! ..............Just for the records .........if your interested that is ?

If Sprog read a bit more into it (yes ho hum I have Neutral ), it refers to the end of time and not the end of the world.

I'm affraid you don't even get to see crimbo as it all comes to a stop on 21 Dec 2012. If you hold with THE END IS NYE !

The Mayan calendar is incredibly accurate. In fact it started some 5000 years before they themselves worked it out. No they didn't do Nostradamas type fortellings.
Like the Gregorian calendar, it follows seasons, years and erea, just on a different base number than ours. It can, and still is used in the scientific society to chart the stars and cosmic events (which they did predict accurately).

A Mayanologist would go nuts at me saying this but ....... all it is is the end of their current calendar and the dawn of a new erea.
Somewhat akin to what the doomsdayists had in stall for us all for the new millenium. So if you have a Mayan PC ...it's gonna go tits up on 23 Dec 2012.

If nothing else Suzie, Spawn has robbed himself of a Christmas prezzie 2012, since it's not gonna happen. Shot his self in da foot eh?
Still every cloud ............. as they say Very Happy

Here endeth the (very over simplified) lesson.

PS: For those of you interested in Crystal Skulls, those are all intertwined with the above ditto. What a Face

Tel
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5229
Hobbies : Motorcycling, Cooking, Rugby
Humour : It shrank in the wash
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.yamaha-thundercats.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 31 2009, 16:58

0ldcat wrote:

A Mayanologist would go nuts at me saying this but ....... all it is is the end of their current calendar and the dawn of a new erea.
Somewhat akin to what the doomsdayists had in stall for us all for the new millenium. So if you have a Mayan PC ...it's gonna go tits up on 23 Dec 2012.

If nothing else Suzie, Spawn has robbed himself of a Christmas prezzie 2012, since it's not gonna happen. Shot his self in da foot eh?

I'd already told him i won't buying him a christmas present that year = i'll buy me a bigger one and that's exactly what i said about the Mayan calendar. Well... actually it's not = what i actually said was whilst it was incredibly accurate they couldn't keep on doing it because it was going on for so long they probably couldn't see the world lasting that long, either that or the bloke that had spent his years doing it probably thought one day = 'sod this for a game of soldiers i'm going to hunt a few portuguese (i think it was them that started the downfall but no doubt tel will put me right if not Smile ) instead and this'll b*gger that lot up in years to come when it gets to 2011 Laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  0ldcat Sat Jan 31 2009, 17:24

Ezzy's Mum! wrote: the bloke that had spent his years doing it probably thought one day = 'sod this for a game of soldiers i'm going to hunt a few portuguese (i think it was them that started the downfall but no doubt tel will put me right if not Smile )

YeeeUP You bet-cha, .... Close but no Cee garrr ........ Spaniards
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5229
Hobbies : Motorcycling, Cooking, Rugby
Humour : It shrank in the wash
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.yamaha-thundercats.org

Back to top Go down

Post  tcatcarson Sat Jan 31 2009, 21:14

Anyone we know...? Link
tcatcarson
tcatcarson
3Silver
3Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 216
Hobbies : Teacher, cyclist, runner, photographer, father.
Humour : Just desserts, quick thinking
Registration date : 2008-11-13

http://www.blipfoto.com/leecarson

Back to top Go down

Post  kwakkat Sun Feb 01 2009, 13:18

i don,t know what you going on about
my world ended in 1978 just ask
FRED im sure the priest said for better OR worse
pete
kwakkat
kwakkat
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1399
Hobbies : living the life
Humour : evil just plain evil
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 01 2009, 16:38

Oh poor Fred - dunno how she copes really What a Face
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 06 2009, 15:17

.... he tried shaving 'happy birthday' into his legs yesterday!!!!!! ponder made one helluva mess of the bath No
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 11 2009, 11:18

The birthday boy then excelled himself the following night by landing up in hospital!!! Taken by ambulance have imbibed rather too much clink

When asked what he'd had to drink it was 2 cans of strongbow, i bottle of stella, 2 pints of Guinness (which he'd never had before) pint of cider (knowing the put he was in i'd say it was dubious whether it was actually cider or p!ss), a shot of Sambucca and 2 Jagerbombs which, for the uninitiated is, aparently, an energy drink with a shot of jagermeister in it! :down: I got the call at 2am and was not impressed. I turned up at the hospital at 5.30 being due at work at 8am and told the nurse i intended to 'wake the bugger up' (they were letting him sleep it off!) much to their amusement.... so i did and gave him a bollocking and when he left he was apologising profusely to everyone! (although when he woke up he said - what are you doing here, where am i, urghh whats this plastic thing sticking out of my arm!)

Oh and Neil has just informed me he drank 3 pints of guinness because it took so long to pour he thought the one on the bar was his and he also dropped a crate of beer in asda (which they paid for because it was their fault for it looking like the boxes were stuck together!!). I despair!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum