Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Thanks

2 posters

Go down

Many Thanks Empty Many Thanks

Post  0ldcat Sat Jan 24 2009, 10:27

Hi Thomas,

Many thanks for cleaning and tidying up the header site logo. It really is much appreciated.

Hope to see a bit of you on site, and if we get the chance to venture out your way again, me n Bea would love to do the bavarian forest on the bikes with you.

I also want your mums recipies for the johannishoffer schnapps and the jams she made us, Yum Yum :whoop:

Take good care and love to Hillary and the children.

best regards
Tel.
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5229
Hobbies : Motorcycling, Cooking, Rugby
Humour : It shrank in the wash
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.yamaha-thundercats.org

Back to top Go down

Many Thanks Empty Re: Many Thanks

Post  BlueZed Sat Jan 24 2009, 19:08

Hi Tel,

no problem about the header, even though I just noticed I mirrored the Yamaha-logo Embarassed

Oh well...

About doing the Bavarian forest... I was actually thinking about posting up about organizing a trip and couldn't decide where to, but the Bavarian Forest would be quite good, and not too far for me Very Happy
What do you think, would you fancy coming over this year sometime? I could even promise you one of my mum's famous BBQs and of course the recipes you want with some tasting session beforehand. How does that sound? Could even do a little day-trip (or over-nighter) into the Alps, as they're only an hour or so from here.

Up for that? Anyone else maybe interested? Should I make a separate post in the Ride-Out section?

Well... see you around...

Thomas
BlueZed
BlueZed
Event-Organiser
Event-Organiser

Male Status :

Number of posts : 317
Hobbies : Space cadet
Humour : NEIN!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down