Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone fancy an evening meet at the Ace Cafe? Anytime before 4 Nov.

3 posters

Go down

Anyone fancy an evening meet at the Ace Cafe?  Anytime before 4 Nov. Empty Anyone fancy an evening meet at the Ace Cafe? Anytime before 4 Nov.

Post  Qw8 Sat Oct 16 2010, 21:31

Anyone fancy an evening meet at the Ace Cafe? I know this is very London-centric so apologies for the many members too far away to consider it, but are there any SE and London takers?

I suggest before 4 Nov simply to put a timebox on the planning - if anyone is interested please indicate your favourite weekday evening (Mon to Fri I am suggesting) and lets see what we can do.

Just to be clear, I'll be going anyway (whenever it is) and this really is just to work out how many plates of chips to order.

David
Qw8
Qw8
4Bronze
4Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 38
Hobbies : IT stuff
Humour : When you spell it right I'll tell you...
Registration date : 2010-09-17

Back to top Go down

Anyone fancy an evening meet at the Ace Cafe?  Anytime before 4 Nov. Empty Re: Anyone fancy an evening meet at the Ace Cafe? Anytime before 4 Nov.

Post  SteveCat Sun Oct 17 2010, 11:07

Sorry, not for me. Takes me too long to get there.

I'm sure you know they have themed evenings, you wouldn't want to be there when the scooterists or muscle car drivers are there
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5108
Humour : You've gotta be joking
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Anyone fancy an evening meet at the Ace Cafe?  Anytime before 4 Nov. Empty Re: Anyone fancy an evening meet at the Ace Cafe? Anytime before 4 Nov.

Post  Radar Sun Oct 17 2010, 13:11

I do fancy going to the Ace, but it is too far me on November evening. Like Stevecat said, watch out for the themed evenings
Radar
Radar
Admin2
Admin2

Number of posts : 2066
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Qw8 Sun Oct 17 2010, 21:47

Funny enough I was there a couple of weeks ago on a Scooter evening and it was really good to see some of the old scooters wheeled out, scores of mirrors and lights on them!

Qw8
Qw8
4Bronze
4Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 38
Hobbies : IT stuff
Humour : When you spell it right I'll tell you...
Registration date : 2010-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19 2010, 09:36

SteveCat wrote:Sorry, not for me. Takes me too long to get there.

The Idea is you come on your bike Steve not walk !!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19 2010, 09:38

Hi David , let me know when you are going , I'm junction 10 off the M4 , it won't take me long , but I do tend to work night shifts so will have to see.

Cheers
John
Anonymous

Back to top Go down