Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a happy Daughter!

3 posters

Go down

Not a happy Daughter! Empty Not a happy Daughter!

Post  JDM Tue Aug 24 2010, 19:08

Well don't know how many of you will be aware of the story but been all over news round here, about a Lady caught on CCTV putting a cat in wheelie bin??!!

Well the video appeared on Facebook to start, and i recognised he street as one 2 streets away from where my Daughter and her mother live, well it snowballed on Facebook, got sent to Local newspaper, then story appeared on National news, and it then turned out this morning that the lady lives about 5 doors away from my Daughter, and it would appear she has inherited some of my short fuse genes as well as others, and demanded for her mother to let her out so she could go and bang the ladies door, kick her and then stick HER in a wheelie bin to see how she likes it!! Feisty little mrs she is (who also has 4 cats!! Rolling Eyes )

So her mother gives her the whole innocent until proven guilty, possible mistaken identity, yada, yada, yada. Begrudgingly she accepts. Mad

Only to be riled again as she pulls up at home this evening the cameras, reporters, police everywhere, 'See mum I told you it was her and now I can't get near her' she exclaimed. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

She's not happy, but I just keep imagining my little 9 year old strolling up to the door, kickin the old witch and dragging her towards the wheelie bin, now that could be worth filming, I actually told her mum to let her!!! We share the same naughty gene as well!!!! Twisted Evil
JDM
JDM
6Silver
6Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 386
Hobbies : Fast Bikes & Faster Women
Humour : If you fall over for any reason i'm laughing!
Registration date : 2010-02-24

Back to top Go down

Not a happy Daughter! Empty Re: Not a happy Daughter!

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24 2010, 19:39

lol good on her - not seen that story
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  JDM Tue Aug 24 2010, 19:45

As attached;

Evil cat lady link!
JDM
JDM
6Silver
6Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 386
Hobbies : Fast Bikes & Faster Women
Humour : If you fall over for any reason i'm laughing!
Registration date : 2010-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24 2010, 20:20

that's appalling - let me know what happens - she should get done
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  yamahamad Tue Aug 24 2010, 21:03

Heard this storey on the news driving home tonight & as a cat owner i was pretty appalled.
yamahamad
yamahamad
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2002
Hobbies : Bmw technician. Weight training. Music. Beer.
Humour : big american 4x4?
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveCat Fri Aug 27 2010, 23:24

JDM wrote:Well don't know how many of you will be aware of the story but been all over news round here, about a Lady caught on CCTV putting a cat in wheelie bin??!!

I've been pretty much out of it (no access to the news!!!), but did see that - not good
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5108
Humour : You've gotta be joking
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down