Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surf & Turf Accommodation

3 posters

Go down

Surf & Turf Accommodation Empty Surf & Turf Accommodation

Post  Eddie990 Wed Jun 09 2010, 12:26

Right,

Change of plan, as The Marton Arms put their prices up this year we've been looking at alternatives. We have managed to get a much better deal on accommodation so Surf & Turf 2010 will be in Leyburn, Wensleydale.

Terry will be along shortly to post up booking details and food/drink options.

Hope to see you all there.

Chris. Very Happy
Eddie990
Eddie990

Male Status :

Number of posts : 907
Hobbies : North Sea Pirate
Humour : Not for me, ta :)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Surf & Turf Accommodation Empty hotel accom.

Post  terry lees Wed Jun 09 2010, 14:42

Hi, everyone, I have provisionaly booked 4 twin @ 4 double rooms at the Golden Lion hotel in Leyburn, and have negotiated a one off deal of £30.00 per person p.n. inc. breakfast. Booking will be on a first come first served basis. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for e mails. The owner is called Pam and she has asked if people would book by telephone speaking to her or her daughter Amy.tel 01969 622161 The hotel has a very good restaurant and very reasonably priced. ie 10oz sirlion £13.00 There are lots of other good eateries in town inc. Indian, Italian, Chinese. Kebab shop, fish&chips. and some other good pubs that also serve food. There are also quite a few other places for accom. should the GL get booked up. Here are a few:- The Black Swan. daleshaven.co.uk [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Whilst in the hotel the reporter/cameraman from the local rag was there and took an interest in what I was organising, says he'll be in attendance some time over the weekend with his camera {profound appologies Ross} Chris has promised to buy a pint for the 1st person to sign up!
Terry
terry lees
terry lees
4Gold
4Gold

Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Surf & Turf Accommodation Empty Re: Surf & Turf Accommodation

Post  Rosco Thu Jun 17 2010, 20:57

Apology accepted.

I'll bring mine just in case though.

Twin (we can always push them together) booked for me and dirt bike dave.

Cheers
Rosco
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6659
Humour : Oh Go On Then
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down