Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bank Holiday Monday (May 31st) - Burford

Go down

Bank Holiday Monday (May 31st) - Burford Empty Bank Holiday Monday (May 31st) - Burford

Post  Guest Fri May 28 2010, 19:17

(cross-posting this from the Wiltshire Bikers forum, thought I'd invite any of you lot along if you're fairly local!)

I know there are a few rideouts already planned this weekend due to all this lovely weather we're having, but I'd mentioned to a few people about having a quiet ride on Monday.

Hopefully it'll be a short day, not too early a start, not too quick a pace and hopefully ideal for anyone new to ride-outs or on a 125 and not wanting a longer day on the road.

My plan is to meet at Marlborough Business Park at about 10:30am for an 11:00am departure, then take a scenic route through Avebury into Swindon and George Whites for a burger. After that, up into the Cotswolds and to Burford for a slice of cake and some tea, then back to Marlborough via Hungerford. Obviously there are no guarantees for these things but I'm hoping to be back in Marlborough for about 5:00pm.

Any takers?

Chris

I know there are a few Thundercatters along the M4 corridor (Wiltshire, Berkshire and so on) so if anyone wants to tag along, it'll only be about a 80 mile day or so on. Entirely up to you Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Bank Holiday Monday (May 31st) - Burford Empty Re: Bank Holiday Monday (May 31st) - Burford

Post  Rosco Mon May 31 2010, 08:39

Hi Chris

Hope the weather is nice for you and you all have a great day.

Cheers
Ross
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6659
Humour : Oh Go On Then
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down