Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Christmas Everybody!!

+5
yamahamad
mechy69
wambo
0ldcat
ellie
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Happy Christmas Everybody!! - Page 2 Empty Happy Christmas Everybody!!

Post  ellie Fri Dec 18 2009, 10:02

First topic message reminder :

santa :rendeer: angel

Its that time of year to say Happy Christmas Everybody!

Im really looking forward to the best one for a while, and the start of lots of happy times with Nick, awwwwwww!! Sick

Woke up to snow this morning......View from my bedroom window....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maybe its time I prepared the 'cat for snow!!!.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So have a happy, healthy and not-so-sober clink Christmas, and a healthy,prosperous and safe New Year!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and here's to lots of great ride outs in 2010, clink I just can't wait to see you all again, and enjoy the lovely English (British!!) Countryside!!!

Ellie ⭐ haloangel ⭐
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Number of posts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down

Happy Christmas Everybody!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Christmas Everybody!!

Post  SteveCat Tue Dec 29 2009, 12:20

Well the ice eventually melted on Boxing Day, so was able to go out :bounce: Was a bit worried the battery might not have survived not being used for a while, the cold and getting old - nothing to worry about - bike fired up straight away.

Went down to Newlands Corner which is about 30 miles away, only saw 3 bikes (well 2 scoots and a bike) en-route. Roads were pretty quiet for a change, just the "we don't look where we're going brigade" were out.
Get there and there isn't a single bike and the cafe closed. Fortunately the 'outhouse' was open, I get very low miles/p in cold weather Rolling Eyes
A bike rolls in, he had ridden up from Portsmouth - his mate had gotten too cold and went home.
Whilst nattering it starts raining Mad and then I started to get cold, wasn't quite as much fun riding home.

SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Number of posts : 5108
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Happy Christmas Everybody!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Christmas Everybody!!

Post  yamahamad Tue Dec 29 2009, 12:46

Still no chance of getting my bike out i live at the bottom of a cul de sac. Steep hill & still covered in ice & snow can only just get the car up.
yamahamad
yamahamad
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2002
Hobbies : Bmw technician. Weight training. Music. Beer.
Humour : big american 4x4?
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2