Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reluctant Thundercat sale £1400

Go down

Reluctant Thundercat sale £1400 Empty Reluctant Thundercat sale £1400

Post  sjones4438 Tue Jan 02 2024, 10:22

Reluctant Thundercat sale £1400 Img-2018
Reluctant Thundercat sale £1400 Img-2019
Reluctant Thundercat sale £1400 Img-2020[url=https://servimg.com/view/20540762/12]Reluctant Thundercat sale £1400 20240110
Reluctant Thundercat sale £1400 20240111[/url]

Thundercat 600 for sale in great condition.

I'm selling my bike due to needing funds for another project. Its a lovely bike and has done me well since getting my licence. Its been serviced by a local garage when needed and has never failed an MOT. It starts everytime and pulls in every gear, It's always been kept indoors and hardly seen wet roads.

It's recently had a new rear tyre,front has plenty of life left along with the brakes.

The previous owner had recoated the alloys along with the swing arm along and a few other parts to give them a new lease of life.

It's got an upgraded seat which is comfy and also looks the part, I still have the original that will be sold with the bike. Its got a double bubble screen,upgraded indicators, and iv upgraded the headlight bulb.

Loads of paperwork for services and general maintenance jobs along with 2 keys, the bike is also datatagged.

You will not be disappointed with the condtion of this bike. More pictures available.

8 month MOT
sjones4438
sjones4438

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2020-11-09

Back to top Go down