Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for interest (probably UP northish Scotland)weekend between July 20th August 13th

+6
FatCat
terry lees
SteveCat
Robcat
Gillybaby
Rosco
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Looking for interest (probably UP northish Scotland)weekend between July 20th August 13th - Page 2 Empty Looking for interest (probably UP northish Scotland)weekend between July 20th August 13th

Post  Rosco Tue Mar 20 2018, 21:48

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

Looking for interest (probably UP northish Scotland) - a weekend between July 20th and August 13th.

Interested?
What weekends can you do?
Where do you wanna go?

We've normally stayed at youth hostels in the past and will probably do so again.

Last year we nearly stayed in Callander. Same again or further North?

Cheers
Rosco

Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6659
Humour : Oh Go On Then
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Looking for interest (probably UP northish Scotland)weekend between July 20th August 13th - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for interest (probably UP northish Scotland)weekend between July 20th August 13th

Post  FatCat Fri May 11 2018, 18:57

Good to hear from you Davie.  left thumb up

Hope all is well? You back on a bike, or looking to join in the car?

FatCat
7Silver
7Silver

Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2014-03-19

Back to top Go down

Looking for interest (probably UP northish Scotland)weekend between July 20th August 13th - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for interest (probably UP northish Scotland)weekend between July 20th August 13th

Post  Dirt Bike Dave Fri May 11 2018, 19:05

furball wrote:Canna commit at the moment, but send me the route/routes when you have made them, may be able to join somewhere along left thumb up

Cool, Davie, hope you can catch up at some point, meant to phone you last time home..I'll be home in just over a week or so,,,ill give you a bell then..same number??

Cheers

Looking for interest (probably UP northish Scotland)weekend between July 20th August 13th - Page 2 Cd383571
Dirt Bike Dave
Dirt Bike Dave
Event-Organiser
Event-Organiser

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1592
Hobbies : Bikes and beer
Humour : Feck Off
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post  furball Fri May 11 2018, 19:34

Yeh all,s well, Iain looking forward to getting out on the bike again, (it’s being 20 months) Shocked  since the last time.. so i will try and make it o Breamar left thumb up .. Aye Dave a beer is needed clink ,

Cheer,s Davie.............

PS: I s there room at the Inn? Rossco??????????
furball
furball
3Gold
3Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 833
Humour : OH!!! Yes Please

Back to top Go down

Post  FatCat Fri May 11 2018, 19:41

Great news Davie, hope you can make it, even for a bit of the route.

If you make it to Braemar to stay, I'll bring a nice bottle to celebrate. left thumb up
FatCat
FatCat
7Silver
7Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2014-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Sat May 12 2018, 10:41

furball wrote:Yeh all,s well, Iain looking forward to getting out on the bike again, (it’s being 20 months) Shocked  since the last time.. so i will try and make it o Breamar left thumb up .. Aye Dave a beer is needed clink ,

Cheer,s Davie.............

PS: I s there room at the Inn?       Rossco??????????

I'm sure there will be Davie. That's great you can make it.

Can you send me £75 so I can get it booked please?

Same details as last time.

Cheers
Ross
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  furball Mon May 21 2018, 13:50

Canna get time off sad , but post up the route, and i may be able to join in on one of the afternoons..

Davie..
furball
furball
3Gold
3Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 833
Humour : OH!!! Yes Please

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Mon May 21 2018, 22:23

That's not so good Davie but how about you go in charge of route planning for at least one of the days and then you can definitely join us and show us the best bits Smile

Cheers
Rosco

Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2