Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BURFDAY PRESSIES - WHATS THE MOST WEIRD THING YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN OR WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE?

+2
westie
kwakkat
6 posters

Go down

BURFDAY PRESSIES - WHATS THE MOST WEIRD THING YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN OR WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE? Empty BURFDAY PRESSIES - WHATS THE MOST WEIRD THING YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN OR WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE?

Post  Guest Mon Dec 01 2008, 00:53

I ask because i'm still waiting for mine from the Spawn! It all started last Thursday, he came in closely followed by 3 of his mates - i told him i didn't want a houseful to which he stuck his head round the door and said 'Ah haaaaaaaaa, if you must know they're here to help me start your birthday present'. Obviously i didn't like to enquire too much more but Friday i got up ... no sign of any present... went to the gym then my friend's then came home merely to pick up my gear before going off for weekend (NEC).
I walked in and was greeted by the spawn demanding to know why a) i'd come home when i was meant to be away all weekend and b) why i hadn't opened his card he'd put in my room at 2am Question (Then found it by side of bed) ... announced i was home to pick up gear and he said ... that's ok then only i was about to do your birthday present (didn't like to ask why it hadn't been finished from the night before). Off i went.

Got back Saturday night to be greeted with 'Oh for god's sake - why are you home NOW?????' Shocked nothing like being made to feel wanted. He then said .... bearing in mind he'd been in the house since 12 noon the day before and this was 6pm 'well, i haven't finished your present yet because you keep coming home' and curiosity finally got the better of me ..... so i said to him ... i don't mean to appear greedy but what exactly IS my present?

'I was going to clean the house from top to bottom but you keep coming home before I even get the chance to start'!!!!!!!! Shocked

So, tomorrow on my last day off i'm going to give myself my birthday present and clean the house myself!

... however on this particular birthday i think my favourite present (not including my nice shiny laptop!) was my bag made out of recycled plastic drinks containers ... he knows me so well! Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

BURFDAY PRESSIES - WHATS THE MOST WEIRD THING YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN OR WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE? Empty Re: BURFDAY PRESSIES - WHATS THE MOST WEIRD THING YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN OR WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE?

Post  kwakkat Mon Dec 01 2008, 14:56

what i want for chirstmas mmmm
a understanding woman who can do diy
listen with out butting in & talk sence
& tidys up with out hiding all my stuff
hates riding a bike loves going to football matchs
buys a round now & then
gives me money buys me presents
takes me out to the pub then gones home & then picks me up again
never as a headache
& don,t know the meaning of moaning
i know i know santa can,t do miricles
& i know even GOD balls it up too
but in that case I WANT MY RIB BACK ok lol
pete Wink
kwakkat
kwakkat
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1399
Hobbies : living the life
Humour : evil just plain evil
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

BURFDAY PRESSIES - WHATS THE MOST WEIRD THING YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN OR WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE? Empty Re: BURFDAY PRESSIES - WHATS THE MOST WEIRD THING YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN OR WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE?

Post  westie Mon Dec 01 2008, 18:56

A few years ago I lived in Northampton for a while, my mum was & still is a market fan, she bought me a nice polo shirt one time for my birthday from the market, nice that was until I removed it from the package only to find a hole in the back the size of the channel tunnel :(
westie
westie
2Silver
2Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 164
Hobbies : Retired into DIY & house renovation.
Humour : Yes

Back to top Go down

Post  Wild-Kat-Wolf Tue Dec 02 2008, 12:35

Hmm, well I got a Cement Mixer once! Embarassed Question
Wild-Kat-Wolf
Wild-Kat-Wolf
3Gold
3Gold

Female Status :

Number of posts : 734
Hobbies : Generally being as naughty as I can ;o)
Humour : Hell yeah!
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  kwakkat Tue Dec 02 2008, 15:24

can you lay bricks WKW lol
pete
kwakkat
kwakkat
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1399
Hobbies : living the life
Humour : evil just plain evil

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveCat Tue Dec 02 2008, 21:51

cards wrote:can you lay bricks WKW lol
pete

Not sure if I want to know the answer to this Evil or Very Mad Very Happy
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5108
Humour : You've gotta be joking

Back to top Go down

Post  Wild-Kat-Wolf Wed Dec 03 2008, 18:01

Eeerrmmm....... I'll let you make your own assumptions fnarfnar whistle
Wild-Kat-Wolf
Wild-Kat-Wolf
3Gold
3Gold

Female Status :

Number of posts : 734
Hobbies : Generally being as naughty as I can ;o)
Humour : Hell yeah!
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Thecatlass Wed Dec 03 2008, 22:10

Not a birthday pressie but a xmas one, two infact.
In 1998 I came down xmas morning to 2 boxes, one of which was almost 4 foot tall. Giddy as a kipper, I opened it to find a towel rail Shocked slightly perturbed, I opened the second box and was greeted with a bright red plastic plant with fibre optic leaves in a display box Crying or Very sad . I've always been very appreciative of any present and never said a word if I haven't liked something, but I had no choice that day and the plastic plant had to go back. The towel rail was actually in my shed until about 2 months ago until I donated it to my mother! LOL
Thecatlass
Thecatlass
5Bronze
5Bronze

Female Status :

Number of posts : 42
Hobbies : Bikes of course! oh and training manager as a job
Humour : Wicked ;)
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

BURFDAY PRESSIES - WHATS THE MOST WEIRD THING YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN OR WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE? Empty Presents

Post  bobh Fri Dec 05 2008, 21:25

Gave the wife a nice new wooden toilet seat for Christmas a few years back.

She's never let me forget that one - and to think I spent boxing day fiitting it for her an' all.
bobh
bobh
3Gold
3Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 801
Hobbies : Retired engineer
Humour : Yes please (did I answer the wrong question?)
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 05 2008, 22:58

Wild-Kat-Wolf wrote:Hmm, well I got a Cement Mixer once! Embarassed Question

... was that better or worse than the bunch of Tesco flowers????? Very Happy

You'll all be please to hear i've about finished making my own birthday present! The spawn has mentioned it since and there's been no sign of it .... still there's always christmas - or maybe i should just wrap up his clothes as i iron them and see what he says christmas morning! santa
Anonymous

Back to top Go down