Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Fuel End Can

5 posters

Go down

New Fuel End Can Empty New Fuel End Can

Post  YZFJohn Mon Apr 07 2014, 13:07

After cutting my Viper Race Can down to remove some damage it did not pass a Db test at Rockingham (109Db) so fitted a Db killer and it tested 103Db at Cadwell, but just finding it too noisy so I looked for a New Cheap End Can and found a Fuel one for £145.00 delivered.  The daughter said it had to be the black one so black it was with slash cut pipe.

For the price I was not expecting very goo quality but it is a solid End Can - can't fault it.  Nice and quietish with the baffle for long trips and even better with the baffle removed for the hooligan rideouts.  Also noticed that the hanger strap is the most snug fitting one I have come across todate so should keep the finish looking good for longer.

New Fuel End Can 1907611_10203200391707714_2091367796_n
YZFJohn
YZFJohn
5Gold
5Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1687
Hobbies : Job: IT/ Hobbies: Biking/ Fishing
Humour : Gradually Leaving me.
Registration date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

New Fuel End Can Empty Re: New Fuel End Can

Post  sir digby Mon Apr 07 2014, 13:26

That's a good looking can that mate iam looking for one for the R1 but can't make my mind up iam not into these stubbie things that everyone has these days iam gunna have a look at one of these.
Cheers mark.
sir digby
sir digby
6Silver
6Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 361
Hobbies : roofer/titting about
Humour : if iam put on life support machine turn it off and on again see if that works
Registration date : 2011-04-19

http://yorkhomeimprovements.com

Back to top Go down

Post  YZFJohn Mon Apr 07 2014, 14:06

sir digby wrote:That's a good looking can that mate iam looking for one for the R1 but can't make my mind up iam not into these stubbie things that everyone has these days iam gunna have a look at one of these.
Cheers mark.

I electected to go for one of their road legal cans this time instead of a race can.
YZFJohn
YZFJohn
5Gold
5Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1687
Hobbies : Job: IT/ Hobbies: Biking/ Fishing
Humour : Gradually Leaving me.
Registration date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post  prime Mon Apr 07 2014, 17:03

Looks good mate, im after a can w removable baffle too. An mtc one like snowcat has is prob what id go for, but I do like the paint job on the one ive already got as it matches the bike
prime
prime
6Silver
6Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 376
Hobbies : mature student at salford uni, my little family, music (all types), riding and the great outdoors.
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowcat Mon Apr 07 2014, 18:22

prime wrote:Looks good mate, im after a can w removable baffle too. An mtc one like snowcat has is prob what id go for, but I do like the paint job on the one ive already got as it matches the bike
MTC do most colours Chris and if you give me a heads up I can get you a pretty decent discount, I know the owner pal.
Snowcat
Snowcat
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2426
Hobbies : Aluminium & Stainless Steel Sales : Motorcycling, snooker, football, not going out
Humour : Dry, sarcastic, funny, bit cruel, p*ss taking
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Disky Mon Apr 07 2014, 22:25

sorry to hijack, but a quick question........

My cat has a micron can and link pipe, however, think the biatch that had it must have dropped it,,, do all cans come with link pipes ?

my link pipe is touching the swing arm :(
Disky
Disky
5Bronze
5Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2014-03-30

http://www.engagedrivertraining.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  prime Tue Apr 08 2014, 00:01

Snowcat wrote:
prime wrote:Looks good mate, im after a can w removable baffle too. An mtc one like snowcat has is prob what id go for, but I do like the paint job on the one ive already got as it matches the bike
MTC do most colours Chris and if you give me a heads up I can get you a pretty decent discount, I know the owner pal.

nice one mate, ill take you up on that when I get some money. Getting it back on the rd is my first priority, cant wait til im able to get out for a blast!
prime
prime
6Silver
6Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 376
Hobbies : mature student at salford uni, my little family, music (all types), riding and the great outdoors.
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  sir digby Tue Apr 08 2014, 07:09

Discount discount that my fa fa fa favourite word
sir digby
sir digby
6Silver
6Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 361
Hobbies : roofer/titting about
Humour : if iam put on life support machine turn it off and on again see if that works
Registration date : 2011-04-19

http://yorkhomeimprovements.com

Back to top Go down