Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dainese Two Piece suit good condition uk size 40 euro 50

2 posters

Go down

sold1 Dainese Two Piece suit good condition uk size 40 euro 50

Post  thunderstu600 Wed Jan 30 2013, 00:57

FOR SALE

VERY GOOD CONDITION DAINESE Two Piece suit Red, white and black.
Used but not crashed, scraped, no tears or holes. £140

I thought I'd advertise on here to you guys an gals first before I put on Ebay. Any questions please ask.

As mention on a thread somewhere on the forum, my misses bought these as a present for me Very Happy , got delivered today and found they're about 1 inch too tight on the lower back when I bend over and I can just about do up the zipper on the fly, (breath in, tuck in tummy for as long as pos and faint Crying or Very sad . I can just about walk in them lol

Measurement are as follows:

EURO SIZE 50

CHEST 40"

WAIST JACKET 38"

ARMPIT TO CUFF 18"

INSIDE LEG 28"

WAIST TROUSERS 36"

Only problem with them really (if your fussy) is a bit of wear on the belly bit just above the belt and needs a clean. Other than that it's in very good condition and has armour in the usual following places:shoulders, back, elbows, removable knee sliders shin guards.
The suit also features a zip in the midriff area to make into a 1 piece. zips on the forearms and calf area for 'ease' of fitting.
All zips are working and in very good condition. I'll add some more close up pics in due course of condition and maybe a pic of me in it and you can tell/advise me if this is meant to be the correct fitting (no numpty points please if I look silly or I will Crying or Very sad for defo lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm absolutely gutted I can't wear this suit as I love it but if you know of anyone that needs a suit send them this way.
PM me if you have a suit of a bigger size that you want to sell or swap (in same colours please) but needs to be a 30" inside leg and 42-44" chest, all the other sizes I've mentioned earlier fits. 3rd time lucky of getting the correct size

cheers
stu

Last edited by 0ldcat on Tue Feb 12 2013, 15:26; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : jorgot to mention price)
thunderstu600
thunderstu600
7Silver
7Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 445
Hobbies : xbox black ops 2, Cycling and Motorbikes, Fishing and any other faze I go through lol playing ice hockey now too
Humour : i'm as serious as everyone else :)
Registration date : 2012-12-10

Back to top Go down

sold1 Re: Dainese Two Piece suit good condition uk size 40 euro 50

Post  thunderstu600 Fri Feb 01 2013, 17:09

This is now on Ebay

Item number 160967669447

Type in item number in ebay search bar and it should come up with this suit
Or copy and paste this
Dainese Two Piece suit good condition uk size 40 euro 50

Thanks
thunderstu600
thunderstu600
7Silver
7Silver

Male Status :

Hobbies : xbox black ops 2, Cycling and Motorbikes, Fishing and any other faze I go through lol playing ice hockey now too

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveCat Fri Feb 01 2013, 17:19

or possibly easier to click here link

Good luck in your sale. I doubt those trousers would get past my ankles whistle
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5108
Humour : You've gotta be joking
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  thunderstu600 Fri Feb 01 2013, 17:48

Thanks for that Steve. My account is always logged in so if I put the link in, god knows what'll happen lol

I got another suit for sale, an IXS 2 piece, advertised on here too. They definitely never went passed my knees, i think the guy was about 5ft small. No offence to anyone on here if they're that small.

Found out they were about 10 inches too short when i tried them on, if they dont sell, ill give them to my boy to wear lol
thunderstu600
thunderstu600
7Silver
7Silver

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  thunderstu600 Wed Feb 06 2013, 19:56

Dianese 2 piece suit still got 2 says to go if anyone interested,
thunderstu600
thunderstu600
7Silver
7Silver

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  thunderstu600 Mon Feb 11 2013, 12:50

SOLD
thunderstu600
thunderstu600
7Silver
7Silver

Male Status :

Back to top Go down