Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And we should have more trust and faith in the police because....................

3 posters

Go down

And we should have more trust and faith in the police because.................... Empty And we should have more trust and faith in the police because....................

Post  MrNutt Fri Nov 25 2011, 21:34

This is find utterly disguisting, I would be round there tooled up getting it back myself if the police couldn't, be bleedin bothered, lazy bunch of barstewards

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MrNutt
MrNutt
5Gold
5Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1767
Hobbies : Events
Registration date : 2011-05-03

Back to top Go down

And we should have more trust and faith in the police because.................... Empty Re: And we should have more trust and faith in the police because....................

Post  robertcains Fri Nov 25 2011, 22:12

Disgraceful wall
robertcains
robertcains
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2160
Humour : Lol. No chance!!
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

And we should have more trust and faith in the police because.................... Empty Re: And we should have more trust and faith in the police because....................

Post  HEHORE Fri Nov 25 2011, 22:31

that is shocking
HEHORE
1Gold
1Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 526
Hobbies : pizza man
Humour : dirty
Registration date : 2011-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  MrNutt Sat Nov 26 2011, 02:10

of course if said man who had his bike stolen said he was going round to hurt them or break in I am sure the police would attend.

There was a story a while back in the news about a bloke who's garden shed got robbed, he phoned the police they said they were busy but would get someone over asap. disgruntled after 10 mins he phoned back and said that he was going after the thiefing bastards with his gun and hung up, 5 mins later 2 armed response units turn up at this blokes house guns drawn and ready to find him sitting there, the officers ask why he phoned saying he was armed and going after the thiefs with no gun to which he responded, I thought you said you were all busy........
MrNutt
MrNutt
5Gold
5Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1767
Hobbies : Events
Registration date : 2011-05-03

Back to top Go down