Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ToL Saturday Evening Meal Orders

+9
OHLINS
Robcat
mechy69
Catapulted
bignige
MevsyD
Rosco
Wild-Kat-Wolf
0ldcat
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ToL Saturday Evening Meal Orders Empty ToL Saturday Evening Meal Orders

Post  0ldcat Wed Aug 25 2010, 21:41

Please place your meal requirements below for Saturday evenings supper by copying, pasting and adding to the following list :

1. 0ldcat ~ Starter ~ Prawn Cocktail ~ Main ~ Rainbow Trout with New Potatoes , Fresh Veg & a Side Salad
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5229
Hobbies : Motorcycling, Cooking, Rugby
Humour : It shrank in the wash
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.yamaha-thundercats.org

Back to top Go down

ToL Saturday Evening Meal Orders Empty Re: ToL Saturday Evening Meal Orders

Post  Wild-Kat-Wolf Thu Aug 26 2010, 19:57

Please place your meal requirements below for Saturday evenings supper by copying, pasting and adding to the following list :

1. 0ldcat ~ Starter ~ Prawn Cocktail ~ Main ~ Rainbow Trout with New Potatoes , Fresh Veg & a Side Salad
2. WKW ~ Starter ~ Smoked Salmon ~ Main ~ Wholetail Scampi with Homemade Chips & a Side Salad
Wild-Kat-Wolf
Wild-Kat-Wolf
3Gold
3Gold

Female Status :

Number of posts : 734
Hobbies : Generally being as naughty as I can ;o)
Humour : Hell yeah!
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 26 2010, 21:27

2. WKW ~ Starter ~ Smoked Salmon ~ Main ~ Wholetail Scampi with Homemade Chips & a Side Salad
3. Suzie ~ Starter ~ Whitebait ~ Main ~ Fillet of Haddock with Chips and Side Salad (i'll look at the dessert board on the night or scoff martin's choklit!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Thu Aug 26 2010, 22:02

Sorry for being a daftie but I can't find the menu?

I know I'm on a diet but this is ridiculous.

Help please.

Cheers
Rosco

Edit : menu Hope that helps

Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 26 2010, 22:18; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : menu added to post)
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6659
Humour : Oh Go On Then
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Thu Aug 26 2010, 22:40

Cheers for the menu Admin!!!!! . . . . . . . . Ed Wink great

3. Suzie ~ Starter ~ Whitebait ~ Main ~ Fillet of Haddock with Chips and Side Salad (i'll look at the dessert board on the night or scoff martin's choklit!)
4. Rosco ~ Starter ~ Soup of the day ~ Main ~ Rainbow Trout with New Potatoes, Fresh Veg & Side Salad
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  MevsyD Thu Aug 26 2010, 23:28

[i]1. 0ldcat ~ Starter ~ Prawn Cocktail ~ Main ~ Rainbow Trout with New Potatoes , Fresh Veg & a Side Salad
4. Rosco ~ Starter ~ Soup of the day ~ Main ~ Rainbow Trout with New Potatoes, Fresh Veg & Side Salad
5.MevsyD~ Starter ~ Whitebait ~ Main ~ Rainbow Trout with New Potatoes, Fresh Veg & Side Salad
MevsyD
MevsyD
3Gold
3Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 717
Hobbies : Stone. Sell it..Love it...
Humour : Dry /sarcstic..
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  bignige Sun Aug 29 2010, 11:40

5.MevsyD~ Starter ~ Whitebait ~ Main ~ Rainbow Trout with New Potatoes, Fresh Veg & Side Salad.
6.Binige ~Salmon~Gammon & egg with veg & mash.
7. Jill~prawns, garlic mayo~Sirlion steak, new pots & veg.
bignige
bignige
1Silver
1Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 112
Hobbies : Pies, Beer n Bikes
Humour : The Beatings will continue until Morale improves !
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Catapulted Mon Aug 30 2010, 18:56

5.MevsyD~ Starter ~ Whitebait ~ Main ~ Rainbow Trout with New Potatoes, Fresh Veg & Side Salad.
8. Catapulted - Starter -Pate, Main - Salmon new potatoes & veg
Catapulted
Catapulted
7Bronze
7Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post  mechy69 Mon Aug 30 2010, 19:24

.1. 0ldcat ~ Starter ~ Prawn Cocktail ~ Main ~ Rainbow Trout with New Potatoes , Fresh Veg & a Side Salad
9. Mechy- Starter- soup (if not mushroom) , Main- Gammon (with fried egg, and chips)
mechy69
mechy69
Event-Organiser
Event-Organiser

Male Status :

Hobbies : annoying bmw drivers
Humour : black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 07:29

.1. 0ldcat ~ Starter ~ Prawn Cocktail ~ Main ~ Rainbow Trout with New Potatoes , Fresh Veg & a Side Salad
9. Mechy- Starter- soup (if not mushroom) , Main- Gammon (with fried egg, and chips)
10. NeilD - Starter - Brie Wedges - Main - Something off the Vegetarian board!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

ToL Saturday Evening Meal Orders Empty Hmmm dinner

Post  Robcat Tue Aug 31 2010, 12:12

We won't be having an evening meal on the Saturday night as we shall be taking the bike back and then having a quick bite to eat. Will meet back up with ya all when we get back to Woodall.
Kicking off at 9 tommorow morn for our little vacation.

Seez part of you all on Friday evening.

Rob and Linz.
Robcat
Robcat
1Gold
1Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 518
Hobbies : Xbox and crashing planes
Humour : Very Wet!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  OHLINS Tue Aug 31 2010, 12:13

11. Lins - Starter - Brie Wedges - Main - Wholetail Scampi with homemade chips and fresh veg
OHLINS
OHLINS
7Bronze
7Bronze

Female Status :

Number of posts : 78
Hobbies : Web Designer/Artist/Product Designer... bikes/racing tart/RX8s
Humour : Gutter level
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  greencat Tue Aug 31 2010, 14:44

11. Lins - Starter - Brie Wedges - Main - Wholetail Scampi with homemade chips and fresh veg
12. Greencat - Starter - French Onion Soup - Main - Chicken with mushroom and pepper sauce

Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1558
Hobbies : Computers/Landscape/Travel/Sleep
Humour : Lots of things make me laugh!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 20:44

10. Lins - Starter - Brie Wedges - Main - Wholetail Scampi with homemade chips and fresh veg
11. Greencat - Starter - French Onion Soup - Main - Chicken with mushroom and pepper sauce
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  supernaut Wed Sep 01 2010, 08:15

10. Lins - Starter - Brie Wedges - Main - Wholetail Scampi with homemade chips and fresh veg
11. Greencat - Starter - French Onion Soup - Main - Chicken with mushroom and pepper sauce
12. supernaut---soup----sirloin steak(medium)with chips.
13.Jim dR6scoll---soup---rump steak(medium)with chips.

Last edited by supernaut on Wed Sep 01 2010, 15:54; edited 2 times in total
supernaut
supernaut
6Bronze
6Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post  supernaut Wed Sep 01 2010, 15:35

12. supernaut---soup----sirloin steak(medium) with chips..
13.Jim dR6scoll---soup---rump steak(medium)with chips..
14.suzuki dave---soup---sirloin steak(medium)with chips..
___

supernaut
supernaut
6Bronze
6Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02 2010, 09:20

15:John(espaceman3) Starter: Breaded Prawns . Main : Fillet of Haddock with Chips and Side Salad
16:Gary Starter : Prawn Cocktail . Main : Rump steak with chips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  greencat Thu Sep 02 2010, 10:30

Final Order sent to Pub 10:30 Thurs 2nd

15:John(espaceman3) Starter: Breaded Prawns . Main : Fillet of Haddock with Chips and Side Salad
17. NeilD - Starter - Brie Wedges - Main - Something off the Vegetarian board!

Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1558
Hobbies : Computers/Landscape/Travel/Sleep
Humour : Lots of things make me laugh!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02 2010, 15:02

greencat wrote:Final Order sent to Pub 10:30 Thurs 2nd

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Thu Sep 02 2010, 16:42

Not like you to get the last word in Suzi tongue ........ and that is final ......... isn't it?
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02 2010, 21:24

i've no idea - i did what i was told to do if there are any changes to be made then the parties concerned can talk to each other and make them that way i can't be in the wrong - i also can't be in the wrong 30 miles away but i probably will be wall
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Thu Sep 02 2010, 22:45

I want the last word..........you may think I can't be in the thong 300 miles away but I am. ponder
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  MevsyD Thu Sep 02 2010, 23:26

Changing the subject a bit I went out to start the bike earlier and it wouldn't fire.. It eventually got going but sounded rough.. It's a 5 cylinder but sounded like it was trying to run on three.

Got it warmed up after about 50 starts and once it was going it seemed fine. I took it out to Sherburn tonight as I was concerned about the battery and wanted to give it a run before the weekend and it was faultless. Got home, left it outside the garage whilst I got changed and started it to put it in and no problem again....

I have made sure tonight that I have my breakdown card on the ready for TOL tomorrow!
MevsyD
MevsyD
3Gold
3Gold

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  0ldcat Thu Sep 02 2010, 23:47

MevsyD wrote: It's a 5 cylinder but sounded like it was trying to run on three.
OK , I give up . . . is it a Fiat Yamaha or a Trumpet 675 or a Honda Repsol RC212V . . . . or just an ACE with an identity crissis rofl2
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5229
Hobbies : Motorcycling, Cooking, Rugby
Humour : It shrank in the wash
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.yamaha-thundercats.org

Back to top Go down

Post  MevsyD Fri Sep 03 2010, 09:03

sorry.. Embarassed meant four! And it started just fine now... Although there is a 'tapping' noise. See how it is on the ride down after work I guess.
MevsyD
MevsyD
3Gold
3Gold

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next