Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ToL Accommodation - all postings here please!

+7
SteveCat
kwakkat
ellie
Catapulted
0ldcat
Rosco
greencat
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ToL Accommodation - all postings here please! - Page 2 Empty ToL Accommodation - all postings here please!

Post  greencat Fri Apr 02 2010, 12:52

First topic message reminder :

Hi Folks,

Sorry for the silence on the ToL accommodation arrangements but I've been deep in negotiations all week.
The original venue I proposed has not been able to deliver the price I was told, and which I passed on to you. I eventually detemined that they wanted £89 per room per nignt B&B. I thought that a little steep so I have, at last, found another venue. It is exceptionally difficult to find mainly twin roomed accommodation for 16+ people that has a pub and restaurant attached where you would be happy to leave your bike parked up over night, but....... tiz done!

Here's the link.

Cost is £70 per room per night. I have booked all 8 rooms for Saturday night, enough for 16 people, and paid the deposit. Please don't let me down!

If you wish to stay Friday night (3rd Sept) please book your room now and post up here that you have done so.
If you wish to stay Saturday night(4th Sept) post up here so I can allocate you a room.
A £12.50 deposit is required per person per night.
To book Tel 01526 353312 Speak to Diane if you can.
Say you want to add your booking to the Saturday night booking in the name of MEAD.

I'll post up more details later. If we need more accommodation there are other B&B's nearby.

Get booking now. great

Cheers,
Chris

Last edited by greencat on Mon Apr 05 2010, 10:49; edited 2 times in total

Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1558
Hobbies : Computers/Landscape/Travel/Sleep
Humour : Lots of things make me laugh!
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

ToL Accommodation - all postings here please! - Page 2 Empty Hmmm

Post  Robcat Sat Jul 31 2010, 17:08

Well being as its that time of year again, Linz is off from work as a teacher and i've now booked some time off work (either legitly or totally out of work) we shall be down there 100 yds from the pub on a caravan site.

There from the 1st of Sept and £22 a night for the both of us, aint to bad. Will go and pick the bike up either on the 2nd or 3rd ready for the ride out and drag bike it back to its little storage place on the saturday, after our run out. Only 48 miles from home it is so there and back in 2.5 hours with time to spare.

So with all this in mind, i've got my own fridge again for my little cans of ale.

Linz can have 2.

Will meet you all there on the friday.

Rob and Linz.

Robcat
1Gold
1Gold

Number of posts : 518

Back to top Go down

ToL Accommodation - all postings here please! - Page 2 Empty Re: ToL Accommodation - all postings here please!

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31 2010, 17:37

Robcat wrote:
There from the 1st of Sept and £22 a night for the both of us, aint to bad. Will go and pick the bike up either on the 2nd or 3rd ready for the ride out and drag bike it back to its little storage place on the saturday, after our run out. Only 48 miles from home it is so there and back in 2.5 hours with time to spare.

Rob and Linz.
So there's really no excuse for Linz not to go and get her bike too and introduce us to it then ???? pmsl
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

ToL Accommodation - all postings here please! - Page 2 Empty Re: ToL Accommodation - all postings here please!

Post  greencat Sat Jul 31 2010, 21:54

Hi Rob & Linz,

Hee hee, sounds like a grand plan.
Glad you can make it. great

As Suzie says - will that be one or two bikes?!

Chris

Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie Sat Jul 31 2010, 23:14

Cool Rob & Linz!! Look forward to seeing u again & u can enlighten me again with stories of 'Clowne' LOL x
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Number of posts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down

ToL Accommodation - all postings here please! - Page 2 Empty Linz and my bike!

Post  Robcat Sun Aug 01 2010, 20:56

Hi it's Linz,

I will hopefully be brave enough to bring my bike down on the Thursday or Friday when we pick the R1 up to take to the caravan. This means I will be able to show you all my new baby but am definitely not brave enough to dare to do the actual rideout on the Saturday so I'll be pillion for that.

Ellie, I can't think of any enlightening stories I could tell you about Clowne to be honest.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Linz and Rob Very Happy
Robcat
Robcat
1Gold
1Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 518
Hobbies : Xbox and crashing planes
Humour : Very Wet!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 01 2010, 21:46

Linz if you're still about - if you've got it serviced by this fri and want to meet let me know - i'll put something up on the other site anyway so you can contact me on that one.

suzie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  supernaut Tue Aug 03 2010, 09:41

me and dave can have a liquid tea anyway chris, so no probs with the meal. Really looking foreward to TOL now. was supposed to be going to manx grand prix the weekend before but due to unforseen problems i wont now be going to isle o' mann. so bring on TOL, also going to ulster grand prix but not taking bike, flying to belfast. On the greek island of agistri at the moment with sharon and the kids, its about 35 degrees today.! See ye next month, will be there bright and early on the saturday morning.
Steve....................
supernaut
supernaut
6Bronze
6Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  ballio Tue Aug 17 2010, 21:43

im thinking i might come along on this get to meet some peeps and enjoy a nice ride.

wont take me to long to meet up as im in Manchester.

i will organise a meeting point thats most suitable for the group.

Ballio Very Happy
ballio
ballio
4Bronze
4Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post  greencat Wed Aug 18 2010, 08:51

Steve,

Sorry I missed your post, but I was also on holiday at the time. In Wales with 35ft of rain! :( Actually it wasn't that bad; we had a pretty relaxing time. Hope you enjoyed yours.

Great we'll see you Sat morning bright eyed and bushy tailed! Sorry about the eating arrangements. I'll check again with the pub for any last minute spaces they may have available.

Ballio

Great to hear you can join us. The first stop of the day will be at the Humber Bridge, southside around 10:30. That might be the most convenient place to meet us on the day. You'll miss out on some of the best roads in Lincs IMHO, so if you can make the start then even better. I'll post up more details of the stops etc next week.

Are you going to stay over on Sat night? Try the The Claremont Guest House if you want accommodation. There are more B&Bs listed on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] page. Then you can do some of the Lincs roads on the return leg!

Cheers,
Chris

Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  supernaut Thu Aug 19 2010, 16:39

Ballio,
three of us will be leaving manchester early saturday morning to join the start of the ride-out. You're welcome to ride down with us if you want. we're not coming back until sunday though, staying in the claremont saturday night.
Steve............
supernaut
supernaut
6Bronze
6Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post  kwakkat Sat Aug 21 2010, 09:42

right sorry guys but owing to the fact im not getting payed at all next month that ive started a new job & now get paid monthly. we are thinging of only coming on the ride out on sat so there is a twin bedroom going at the hotel chris as booked the village limits tele 01526 353312 if any one wants it the deposit is paid by chris ( i owe you £25) its booked for friday & sat any taker,s just let me know its yours
pete
ps sorry about this chris
kwakkat
kwakkat
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1399
Hobbies : living the life
Humour : evil just plain evil

Back to top Go down