Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready to ride gimme some good weather.

+6
SteveCat
andyb
Panzerbuilder
MevsyD
ellie
yamahamad
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ready to ride gimme some good weather. - Page 3 Empty Ready to ride gimme some good weather.

Post  yamahamad Thu Mar 04 2010, 21:16

First topic message reminder :

Just spent a fairly cold couple of hours in the garage doing final jobs & checks. Replaced the fuel filter, Had a look at the air filter but decided to leave it as i cleaned & reoiled it middle of summer last year so it has only seen around 1000 miles at the most. Wax polished as much of the frame as i could get to with the tank off. Refit the battery which has been keeping warm in the house all winter & removed the screen & dash trims to replace another speedo bulb which has gone. All that is left to do oil & filter to change after the first ride out & change the brake fluid. Anyway bring on some dry slightly warmer weather as i am desperate to ride as i am sure all you guys are.
yamahamad
yamahamad
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2002
Hobbies : Bmw technician. Weight training. Music. Beer.
Humour : big american 4x4?
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

Ready to ride gimme some good weather. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ready to ride gimme some good weather.

Post  SteveCat Tue Mar 09 2010, 09:56

espaceman3 wrote:Oh and BTW way is the Ace Cafe ?

Its on the North Circular not far from the Hanger Lane Gyratory and Wembley.

Google Maps Strret View, move a bit up the road and you'll see the front of the place.

SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Number of posts : 5108
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Ready to ride gimme some good weather. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ready to ride gimme some good weather.

Post  andyb Tue Mar 09 2010, 12:04

ellie wrote:This time last year I did the Ace and back in one day with not too much frostbite, the spring seems to be taking a bit of getting started this year!!
ponder
I heard there is gonna be a 6 month long heat wave starting next week (i may have been dreaming slightly) Very Happy
andyb
andyb
6Silver
6Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 389
Hobbies : Armed forces/ sport and bikes
Humour : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2009-08-04

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveCat Tue Mar 09 2010, 12:13

andyb wrote:I heard there is gonna be a 6 month long heat wave starting next week

That would be nice, but how long do you think it'll take before all the moaning that it's too hot Mad
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5108
Humour : You've gotta be joking
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 09 2010, 12:37

SteveCat wrote:
espaceman3 wrote:Oh and BTW way is the Ace Cafe ?

Its on the North Circular not far from the Hanger Lane Gyratory and Wembley.

Oh yes i know the one , it's on the left on the way to Ikea ! Do you fancy Boxhill next time I go ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  andyb Tue Mar 09 2010, 12:56

SteveCat wrote:
That would be nice, but how long do you think it'll take before all the moaning that it's too hot Mad

Good point, it always happens I doesn't it pmsl

It would be nice to have a heatwave though, but I bet I'll be working when/if a heatwave ever occurs wall
andyb
andyb
6Silver
6Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 389
Hobbies : Armed forces/ sport and bikes
Humour : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2009-08-04

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie Wed Mar 10 2010, 18:43

It would be nice to have a heatwave though, but I bet I'll be working when/if a heatwave ever occurs

Me Too Andy....Lets hope we have the summer we deserve...
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Number of posts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3