Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING PROJECT (SPECIAL PARTS), HERE'S A LINK TO - CHECK OUT OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE

2 posters

Go down

BREAKING PROJECT (SPECIAL PARTS), HERE'S A LINK TO - CHECK OUT OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE  Empty BREAKING PROJECT (SPECIAL PARTS), HERE'S A LINK TO - CHECK OUT OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE

Post  uniquetcatfreak Mon May 07 2018, 21:08

Thank you all on here who have helped me over the last 2 or 3 years while I've been enjoying garage time on my project.

Sadly, work, life etc and the itch to actually be out riding a bike mean that I've recently bought and now ride a running Bandit (sorry!) and sadly the mad project needs to go. It was a crazy build with some trick, unusual and new parts.

Here's a link to a current auction item and you can see seller's other items from there. Will be listing over the next week, so keep checking.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Parts going up will include:

R6 Shock and Adaptor (as above)
Ally polished race radiator (new)
Red rubber water hoses (kit/new)
4L Engine Oil (new)
New battery (unused, bought last week)
New spark plugs (NGK) unused set
External fuel tank (mad item!) with custom made bracket to mount to pillion peg holes on left rear of bike
Hollowed out tank to result in a fake tank cover
Race seat
2 litre drag tank (sits under the fake cover for run what you brung sessions)
Exhaust system cut half way down headers and flared then reconnected with springs to hold in place (allows headers to be removed without undoing engine exhaust studs, for quick access, use of under engine jack or oil filter changes - takes about 3 minutes to remove full header system and/or refit)

Plus loads of other bits. Get in touch if interested and look on eBay via the above. Will always try and do a deal or help forum members!

Apologies it was never finished! :(

Cheers, AD.
uniquetcatfreak
uniquetcatfreak
3Bronze
3Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 27
Hobbies : Motrocycles, Beer, Snooker
Humour : Yes
Registration date : 2015-07-09

Back to top Go down

BREAKING PROJECT (SPECIAL PARTS), HERE'S A LINK TO - CHECK OUT OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE  Empty Re: BREAKING PROJECT (SPECIAL PARTS), HERE'S A LINK TO - CHECK OUT OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE

Post  0ldcat Tue May 08 2018, 19:30

No apologies needed buddy left thumb up Just a shame you were unable to complete the project and show off the results.

Now, . . Just because you've gone and gotten a different marque machine, don't think that, that means you have to bail on the forum. Your input will always still be welcomed, and if you haven't yet, . . well now you have a running ride, . . perhaps you might want to look at getting to one of the forum get togethers for a social and a ride out wink thumb up

Cheers
Tel Toff

PS:
Good luck with the sale of the project and the associated bits great
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5229
Hobbies : Motorcycling, Cooking, Rugby
Humour : It shrank in the wash
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.yamaha-thundercats.org

Back to top Go down

BREAKING PROJECT (SPECIAL PARTS), HERE'S A LINK TO - CHECK OUT OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE  Empty Re: BREAKING PROJECT (SPECIAL PARTS), HERE'S A LINK TO - CHECK OUT OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE

Post  uniquetcatfreak Tue May 08 2018, 19:55

Cheers OC,

Yeah I'll definitely keep checking in and absolutely will get to a meet up as I owe a few of you a round or 3!

Smile

Cheers,
Ady.
uniquetcatfreak
uniquetcatfreak
3Bronze
3Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 27
Hobbies : Motrocycles, Beer, Snooker
Humour : Yes
Registration date : 2015-07-09