Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wee Mac SIGN UP 2016 - April 29th -> May 2nd - Selkirk - Back for even more....again.

+15
Panzerbuilder
Daz11
FatCat
Jack G
Robcat
robertcains
terry lees
malcolmduncan
billyw
Gillybaby
Radar
Dirt Bike Dave
Little Ninja
Eddie990
Rosco
19 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Wee Mac SIGN UP 2016 - April 29th -> May 2nd - Selkirk - Back for even more....again. Empty Wee Mac SIGN UP 2016 - April 29th -> May 2nd - Selkirk - Back for even more....again.

Post  Rosco Sat Jun 06 2015, 12:06

Hi All

In a bizarre moment of organisation I've provisionally booked Broadmeadows House in Yarrrowford just outside Selkirk again since Wee Mac 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 were brilliant and the digs were great value, stunning and gave us a great base.
Selkirk isn't too far away if you want to book your own accommodation - most of dad's army stay here every year.

CHECK IT OUT - HERE

In April 2012 most of us stayed in Broadmeadows and a few stayed at the other local accommodation which was just down the road (unless you follow Cath back - sorry Cath).  If there is over-spill from Broadmeadows then we can certainly use this again.

In April 2013 most of us stayed in Broadmeadows and a few stayed at other accommodation in Selkirk.

Read up on WeeMac 2012 HERE
Read up on WeeMac 2013 HERE
Read up on WeeMac 2014 HERE

Some rooms are doubles only, some are SuperKing with the option to split into singles (twin room) and some are dedicated twin rooms so the singles will need to share.

So what do I need to know - I NEED people to commit on this page to get your name on the priority list if you want to stay at Broadmeadows.  The first 22 will (unless I hear otherwise) have their space guaranteed when they pay their initial £10 deposit to hold the accommodation. Everyone else will be on the reserve list for Broadmeadows in the order they signed up.

By 15th June 2015 - £10
By 15th October 2015 - a further £20 deposit
By 4th March 2016 - a further £90

Total = £120

At the end of the stay - whatever the final bill add up to divided as fairly as possible between everyone (hopefully no more than an extra £30)

Until midnight Friday 12th June I'll give folks who stayed in Broadmeadows (2015) first dibs on the accommodation but ANYONE can put their name on this sign-up page and from that point you're in the queue.

I've still got deposits for those who had to pull out last year so you can be included in the above (if not I'll return your £10 deposit to you)

Once we hit 22 people I'll confirm with the venue.  We've had drop-outs every year so those places will be filled in order of the sign-up list.

Costs - I've worked out approximate costs as follows

Big Hoose (3 night stay) will be a cost of approx £120 - we NEED to fill this  (10 spaces)
Rest of Broadmeadows (3 night stay) will be a cost of approx £120 (4 + 4 + 2 = 10 spaces)
There are two additional beds that they can supply for our use and this will be same cost. I've been in them twice and they are well comfy.

This cost will pay for your accommodation and supplies for breakfast.
We then buy supplies for evening meals and drinks add on any shortfall or subtract any overpayment and then split this between everyone.

Cost vary but in 2015 the grand total (initial total £100) was about £147 (we had some empty spaces though)
I'm hoping the grand total will be not more than £150 for a three night stay - that includes all food and drink Smile- Dinner, bed and breakfast.

It really is a 5 star stay for a 3 star cost Wink

I NEED the first 22 people on the list to confirm and pay a initial deposit £10 PP by Saturday 20th June so I'll be looking for people to get their deposits to me before then to REALLY book your place.  I'll come back to folks next weekend with an update of what you got in the lucky dip and hopefully it works out that everyone is happy. You can't please all the people all the time but we'll do our best.

If you have to cancel you will only lose your deposit if we can't find a replacement.
If lots of people cancel then we've got a problem that will have to be shared - but hopefully that won't happen.

Hopefully everyone will get the right room but there might need to be a bit of jiggery-pokery in the sleeping arrangements if you know what I mean.

The RIDEOUT is a TWO day event with one on Saturday 30th April 2016 and one on Sunday 1st May 2016.
Please note that folks who wish to attend the event are welcome to organise their own accommodation.

Will also be looking for volunteer chefs, assistant chefs nearer the time.  Everyone needs to muck in though.

SIGNUP

e.g.
Rosco (Ross) + 1
require a double or two singles depending on who I can talk into attending.

Bravepill6 (Euan) - Might be my +1 or he might be looking for a ride.
require a single whether he's beeacthing for Rosco or not.

Cheers
Rosco

Last edited by Rosco on Thu Oct 15 2015, 10:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6659
Humour : Oh Go On Then
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Wee Mac SIGN UP 2016 - April 29th -> May 2nd - Selkirk - Back for even more....again. Empty Re: Wee Mac SIGN UP 2016 - April 29th -> May 2nd - Selkirk - Back for even more....again.

Post  Eddie990 Sat Jun 06 2015, 12:20

Aye, alright then.

Not sure on how many nights/me + Katie etc but I'll take at least 1 spot in the Big Hoose
Eddie990
Eddie990

Male Status :

Number of posts : 907
Hobbies : North Sea Pirate
Humour : Not for me, ta :)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Wee Mac SIGN UP 2016 - April 29th -> May 2nd - Selkirk - Back for even more....again. Empty Re: Wee Mac SIGN UP 2016 - April 29th -> May 2nd - Selkirk - Back for even more....again.

Post  Little Ninja Sat Jun 06 2015, 12:32

Please put me, Rob and of course my little passenger for all 3 nights.

Thanks
Linz
Little Ninja
Little Ninja
3Silver
3Silver

Female Status :

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2011-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirt Bike Dave Sat Jun 06 2015, 12:45

Si.....i'll hopefully be there so put me down for now anyway
Dirt Bike Dave
Dirt Bike Dave
Event-Organiser
Event-Organiser

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1592
Hobbies : Bikes and beer
Humour : Feck Off
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Gillybaby Sat Jun 06 2015, 13:10

Go on then, you've talked us into it again - please put Ian and I down for all 3 nights Laughing
Gillybaby
Gillybaby
7Bronze
7Bronze

Female Status :

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2014-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  billyw Sat Jun 06 2015, 14:53

Yes please for Karen and I.

Same accommodation as this year would be tops Ross!

Cheers
Billy
billyw
billyw
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1098
Hobbies : Teacher/ sports/ music
Humour : As often as possible
Registration date : 2010-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post  malcolmduncan Thu Jun 18 2015, 18:48

Hi Ross can you put me down
For 3 nights in the big hoose
2016 wee Mac
Cheers .mally wink thumb up wink thumb up
malcolmduncan
malcolmduncan
2Bronze
2Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 13
Hobbies : printing - d.i.y. & keep-fit.
Humour : comedy & practical jokes
Registration date : 2009-02-16

http://malcolmduncan@sky.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Thu Jun 18 2015, 20:55

Brill - starting to fill up - plenty of spaces left though.

Could be doing with the deposits for those who have not paid yet please.

Cheers
Rosco
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Radar Fri Jun 19 2015, 09:01

Rosco wrote:Brill - starting to fill up - plenty of spaces left though.

Could be doing with the deposits for those who have not paid yet please.

Cheers
Rosco

Just noticed the date, will send this evening
Radar
Radar
Admin2
Admin2

Number of posts : 2066
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie990 Tue Jul 28 2015, 09:04

Rosco,

Really sorry mate but I'm not going to make it. I'm just sorting out my 2016 calendar and this is around the same time as the stag weekend/Portugal bike trip.

Cheers,

Chris
Eddie990
Eddie990

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Tue Jul 28 2015, 09:13

Eddie990 wrote:Rosco,

Really sorry mate but I'm not going to make it. I'm just sorting out my 2016 calendar and this is around the same time as the stag weekend/Portugal bike trip.

Cheers,

Chris

Sorry to hear that Chris. Sounds like we couldn't compete with that. We did our best though Wink Enjoy.
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie990 Tue Jul 28 2015, 09:16

I may pop in on my way back to Shetland but don't want to commit to anything and cause bother nearer the time when I can't make it.

I could still organise some fine beers though if required Very Happy
Eddie990
Eddie990

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  terry lees Wed Aug 26 2015, 19:25

Please put me down for 3 nights, I'll share with furball if he's coming. Same room as usual svp.
terry lees
terry lees
4Gold
4Gold

Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Wed Sep 30 2015, 00:31

Hello peeps.

Time to get your thinking/planning caps on and commit to this please.

Looking for further deposits soon so I can get them to Broadmeadows.

At the time of writing we're "only" using 13 out of a possible 22 spaces.

9 spaces going a begging at the main venue.

If we can't fully book the venue then we can't park out the front :(
Let's fill it please.

Who's in?

Cheers
Rosco
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirt Bike Dave Thu Oct 08 2015, 14:50

Hope we get all the places filled....cant be parking with the riff raff round the side...that wont do at all..

Looking forward to this already......
Dirt Bike Dave
Dirt Bike Dave
Event-Organiser
Event-Organiser

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1592
Hobbies : Bikes and beer
Humour : Feck Off
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Tue Oct 13 2015, 17:56

:(

Not enough folks signed up for us to fully book Broadmeadows yet and it won't be fair on those attending to book rooms and then not fill them (but have to pay for them)

Unfortunately (and understandably) they won't hold it for us indefinitely.

So if you fancy it please sign up and get your deposits to me ASAP.

If you've signed up and not paid the latest instalment for the deposit please get that to me asap.

Cheers
Rosco
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  terry lees Tue Oct 13 2015, 18:15

Sorry Ross, going to have to cancel, Myself Chris & Chicken Tim, are off to Spain and Portugal just prior to the event, will get back on the Friday of day 1 I doubt her in doors will take kindly to me popping in for a change of clothes and then popping out again. I'm just not that brave.
terry lees
terry lees
4Gold
4Gold

Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  robertcains Tue Oct 13 2015, 18:44

I'm afraid it's manic at work for me at that time of year, along with a large family group holiday which is also in April & an impeding wedding for one of the offspring which has seriously drained the coffers I'm afraid we can't commit, good luck getting it sorted mate.
robertcains
robertcains
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2160
Humour : Lol. No chance!!
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Robcat Tue Oct 13 2015, 20:41

Our bits of digital cash is on there way to you. A shame the old brigade won't be with us for this one.
Robcat
Robcat
1Gold
1Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 518
Hobbies : Xbox and crashing planes
Humour : Very Wet!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Tue Oct 13 2015, 23:00

Robcat wrote:Our bits of digital cash is on there way to you. A shame the old brigade won't be with us for this one.

Ach - They just drank too much, talked pish and moaned a lot the next day.
We'll probably not notice.
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Radar Wed Oct 14 2015, 00:11

How much do I owe you Ross?

Radar
Radar
Admin2
Admin2

Number of posts : 2066
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Wed Oct 14 2015, 00:52

Radar wrote:How much do I owe you Ross?

Hi Tony

Assuming the master list is correct you've paid £10 and you owe an additional £20 please.

MASTER LIST

Cheers
Ross
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robcat Wed Oct 14 2015, 02:05

Rosco wrote:
Robcat wrote:Our bits of digital cash is on there way to you. A shame the old brigade won't be with us for this one.

Ach - They just drank too much, talked pish and moaned a lot the next day.
We'll probably not notice.

Ahh yes, I remember now, and still went home a day early if I recall correctly.

Tiz a shame on the lack of people attending this event as it's always a great meeting for us all.
Robcat
Robcat
1Gold
1Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 518
Hobbies : Xbox and crashing planes
Humour : Very Wet!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack G Sat Oct 17 2015, 07:46

if there is any space left and it is not to late for the deposit I would be intrested let me know. Thankyou
Jack G
Jack G
1Bronze
1Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2015-10-03

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next