Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi all - london cat ride

2 posters

Go down

hi all - london cat ride Empty hi all - london cat ride

Post  Guest Fri Jul 17 2009, 18:32

hi folks just found this site feel obliged to join up as i am a proud, thundercat owner ! tho the cat is not currentley proud.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

hi all - london cat ride Empty Re: hi all - london cat ride

Post  SteveCat Fri Jul 17 2009, 19:40

Hi Yoseph,

Glad you found us, sorry to hear the bike in a good shape, hope you get it sorted and can join in on our ride outs.

I'm a little more SE than you in CR0 (terrible place to get into or out of!). Do you go to any of the bike meets up to Ace or down Box Hill (Rykas) or Newlands Corner?

-Steve
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5108
Humour : You've gotta be joking
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 17 2009, 23:00

hi stevecat
yeah ive been to all those places but not very socially. there is fallout from the cat bending incident and i wont be riding till feb. Id be very keen on a group ride out otherwise, thanks for asking.
i started another thread re getting the cat in shape in the senate, (ive posted some good pics of it on o*dsk*ols*zuk*, dont have a photobucket)
the a23 is one of my favourite roads especially when it turns into the a22 and you can leave it behind ! just before the m25 on the 22 is a pretty safe and reaally fast chicane you probably know it. weve been living over tooting way for a couple of years. Theres quite a few around in london, theyre good town bikes, torquey good seat and riding position, see the pics i really dont want to write it off. are there good spanners people here
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  0ldcat Sat Jul 18 2009, 10:07

Welcome Yoseph to the Thundercat site.

Hope your stop here is a long and happy one.

Cheers
Tel
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5229
Hobbies : Motorcycling, Cooking, Rugby
Humour : It shrank in the wash
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.yamaha-thundercats.org

Back to top Go down