Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another back in the fold

3 posters

Go down

another back in the fold Empty another back in the fold

Post  thunderstu600 Thu Dec 11 2014, 18:24

Sorry been away for a while, life has been hectic, but mainly because the weather has been freaking awesome this summer so been out n about as much as possible. Pretty much every day for local rides and full on trecks most weekends. Huge fun. I've no plans to tuck her away just yet either.

Hopefully everyone's had a safe and fun summers riding and done everything they've needed to

I've caught up on everything on here but just in case I've missed it, may I give a reminder to those winter riding, if you don't mind me saying, but this year please please be careful. In my area there has already been one fatal, 3 seriously injured ( 1 of those is now paraplegic) and my mate has come off twide from a cut up and a bus.

Anyway gonna sign off, over n out

thunderstu600
thunderstu600
7Silver
7Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 445
Hobbies : xbox black ops 2, Cycling and Motorbikes, Fishing and any other faze I go through lol playing ice hockey now too
Humour : i'm as serious as everyone else :)
Registration date : 2012-12-10

Back to top Go down

another back in the fold Empty Re: another back in the fold

Post  thunderstu600 Thu Dec 11 2014, 18:54

P's Merry Christmas everyone
thunderstu600
thunderstu600
7Silver
7Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 445
Hobbies : xbox black ops 2, Cycling and Motorbikes, Fishing and any other faze I go through lol playing ice hockey now too
Humour : i'm as serious as everyone else :)
Registration date : 2012-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveCat Thu Dec 11 2014, 20:12

Glad you back Stu, hope you have had a brilliant birthday. Good to hear you have been enjoying getting out riding, bet you done more miles than I have this year.
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5108
Humour : You've gotta be joking
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Radar Fri Dec 12 2014, 20:54

Welcome back, 2014 has been a good biking year for me cheers! BC6 was excellent and I had a great time checking out Northern Spain on the Duke. I wont do much riding until spring now...way too cold for me!
Radar
Radar
Admin2
Admin2

Number of posts : 2066
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down