Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Few Bits of Kit

Go down

A Few Bits of Kit Empty A Few Bits of Kit

Post  bobh Thu Nov 08 2012, 22:09

Having a bit of a clearout and would like to get rid of the following as they are surplus to requirements. No SENSIBLE offer refused, and due to their bulk, collection only, although I might be able to deliver within a reasonable radius of S.W. Oxon.

1 - pair Lidl boots, size 44/10 - the "normal" shaped bike boots, not Lidl's shortie "cruiser" ones. Not worn much, but a bit of marking on the bottom of heels, due to contact with hot exhaust pipes angry

1 - HJC CL-MAX flip front helmet, silver, size XL/62 (though I normally take a 60/61, so I'd say it's nearer 61). ACU sticker, fwiw. Had a fair bit of wear, and the odd scratch on the visor, but still plenty of life left in it.

1- G-MAC Freedom flip helmet, red/white/silver, also size XL/62 but nearer 60/61. In fact the reason I'm getting rid of this is because it pinches my ears after an hour or so of wear. Very little use, and it has a Pinlock visor insert, so ideal for winter use (if you don't have big ears, that is) whistle

1 - pair Frank Thomas Aqua pants, probably size XL (can't find a label) but fits waist 34-36", 33" inside leg, when worn over jeans. With elastic braces (ee, lad), but no connecting zip. Removable quilted liner. The knee armour has been removed. Has had a fair bit of use, by myself and my son, and one small professional repair early in its life, but again, plenty of service still to come.

1 - pair winter/mid season gloves, Tech7 (M&P's own brand) "Air Pocket". Size XXL, very little use, but I find them too inflexible after getting used to HG's Pathan 3-fingered ones. Maybe I should persist and they might soften up. Good spec - wrist strap, knuckle protection, visor wiper on l.h.

Any questlons, fire away.

Bob

Last edited by bobh on Thu Nov 15 2012, 23:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Gloves sold STC)
bobh
bobh
3Gold
3Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 801
Hobbies : Retired engineer
Humour : Yes please (did I answer the wrong question?)
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down