Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wee Mac 2013/04/13 Sign Up - Selkirk - Back for more

+18
Robcat
billyw
MevsyD
SteveCat
Little Ninja
YZFJohn
greencat
terry lees
ellie
mechy69
TomCom
MrNutt
Radar
robertcains
Panzerbuilder
0ldcat
Dirt Bike Dave
Rosco
22 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Wee Mac 2013/04/13 Sign Up - Selkirk - Back for more - Page 4 Empty Wee Mac 2013/04/13 Sign Up - Selkirk - Back for more

Post  Rosco Wed Sep 05 2012, 23:00

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

In a bizarre moment of organisation I've provisionally booked Broadmeadows House just outside Selkirk again since Wee Mac 2012 was such a success and their digs were great value, stunning and brought us all together under one roof.

CHECK IT OUT - HERE

In April this year most of us stayed in Broadmeadows and a few stayed at the only other local accommodation which was just down the road (unless you follow Cath back - sorry Cath). If there is over-spill from Broadmeadows then we can certainly use this again.

Read up on WeeMac 2012 HERE

First and foremost we need to make sure we fill the various parts of Broadmeadows House.

The "Big Hoose" (the central part of Broadmeadows) is now complete and it looks stunning.

So here's the deal

The new "Big Hoose" (sleeps 10) is ONLY available Friday 12th April 2013 through Monday (3 nights)
The other parts of the house - Uplands (sleeps 4) East Lawn (sleeps 4) and West Lawn (sleeps 2) (now also available Friday 12th April 2013 through Monday (3 nights)

Some rooms are doubles only, some are SuperKing with the option to split into singles (twin room) and some are dedicated twin rooms so the singles will need to share.

If we want the "Big Hoose" and I think we do, then we need to fill it. As stated previously this will require a 3 night stay. All other parts of the house can be taken individually (now also 3 night stay)

So what do I need to know - I NEED people to commit on this page to get your name on the priority list

Until midnight tomorrow night I'll give folks who attended last years first dibs on the accommodation but ANYONE can put their name on this sign-up page and from that point you're in the queue.

Costs - I've worked out approximate costs as follows

Big Hoose (3 night stay) will be a total cost of approx £100 (better value Wink ) - we NEED to fill this (10 spaces)
Rest of Broadmeadows (3 night stay) will be a total cost of approx £100 (4 + 4 + 2 = 10 spaces)

This cost will pay for your accommodation and supplies for breakfast.
We then buy supplies for evening meals and drinks add on any shortfall or subtract any overpayment and then split this pro-rata between everyone. Teetotallers will get a reduction. Jaikeys should really pay extra but we normally just milk it don't we Dave.

It really is a 5 star stay for a 2 star cost Wink

I NEED those wishing to attend to pay a deposit £35 PP by Friday 21st September so I'll be looking for people to get their deposits to me before then to REALLY book your place. I'll come back to folks next weekend with an update of what you got in the lucky dip and hopefully it works out that everyone is happy. You normally can't please all the people all the time but we'll do our best.

If you have to cancel you will only lose your deposit if we can't find a replacement.
If lots of people cancel then we've got a problem that will have to be shared - but hopefully that won't happen.

Hopefully everyone will get the right room but there might need to be a bit of jiggery-pokery in the sleeping arrangements if you know what I mean.

SIGNUP
e.g.
Rosco (Ross) + 1
Looking to stay for 3 nights (Big Hoose), require a double or two singles depending on who I can talk into attending.

Bravepill (Euan) - Might be my +1 or he might be looking for a ride.
Looking to stay for 3 nights (Big Hoose), require a single whether he's beeacthing for Rosco or not.

Oops...forgot to say the RIDEOUT is a ONE day event on Saturday 13th April. Those staying the extra night can do whatever they want on the Sunday. If there is enough interest we can have a extra pootle.

Hmm... This extra pootle is looking more and more likely Wink

Might need to rename this Medium Mac.

Will also be looking for volunteer chefs, assistant chefs nearer the time.

Last edited by Rosco on Wed Sep 26 2012, 00:36; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Jaikey editing)
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6659
Humour : Oh Go On Then
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Wee Mac 2013/04/13 Sign Up - Selkirk - Back for more - Page 4 Empty Re: Wee Mac 2013/04/13 Sign Up - Selkirk - Back for more

Post  Eddie990 Tue Apr 09 2013, 10:41

Bwahahahahahahahahah! pmsl

You used 'drink' and 'left' in a sentence! Since when have us lot left any, usually it's not bedtime till the bottles empty!

Eddie990

Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Wee Mac 2013/04/13 Sign Up - Selkirk - Back for more - Page 4 Empty Re: Wee Mac 2013/04/13 Sign Up - Selkirk - Back for more

Post  Eddie990 Wed Apr 10 2013, 08:18

Just had a 20% off voucher from Hungry House, there is an Indian included in Selkirk and it's valid this weekend.

Curry night?

Male Status :

Number of posts : 907
Hobbies : North Sea Pirate
Humour : Not for me, ta :)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  greencat Wed Apr 10 2013, 09:11

deal great what he said

Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1558
Hobbies : Computers/Landscape/Travel/Sleep
Humour : Lots of things make me laugh!
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4