Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tis I .............belated salutations

+6
yamahamad
Rosco
0ldcat
SteveCat
Wild-Kat-Wolf
howlingdog
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

tis I .............belated salutations - Page 2 Empty tis I .............belated salutations

Post  howlingdog Sun May 30 2010, 08:14

First topic message reminder :

belated greetings to you all
hi my name is jack (jax) to my friends. I am also known as the catalist....due to my tendency to light the fuse ....well you have already experianced that Twisted Evil

I no longer have access to a thundercat but have fond memories of riding it...was trawling the net for entertainment and stumbled upon this site and thought........whynot? so I popped in and think I will stay for a while...tis fun in here paraangel

I live some where in this godforsaken cuntry............I work to keep the goverment well fed and so that they may keep ducks and eat ginger nuts:mad: fuming

I ride my beast with pride and dont give a rats arse about my chicken strips...they are mine.....and if they house a nation of little folks, then so be it pinkelly I ride for me and no bugger else

I was born to ride and ride to stay sane..................once without a bike, I learned about the padded cell, stars it is bloody boring pokefun and too damn quite and terribly hard to get out....but I know how, I do, I do, i do ....you pretend to be cured and make your little friends behave ( cause they hate it there as well) deal and above all DONT LICK THE WINDOW loony
howlingdog
howlingdog
7Bronze
7Bronze

Female Status :

Number of posts : 93
Hobbies : keeping people in gods waiting room...
Humour : warped
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

tis I .............belated salutations - Page 2 Empty Re: tis I .............belated salutations

Post  howlingdog Tue Jun 01 2010, 07:50

JDM wrote:
howlingdog wrote:while John sleeps I will tell you that we are 17 miles from stratford if you go that way or 21 if you go the other......??????????

Does that make any sense? scratch
I'm thinkin' not!! ponder
I'm thinkin John needs waking as obviously better than Jax at directions etc.!! great

Tut at you........you have no sence of adventure
when I go on my travels I might get lost....oh so very lost but after a couple of hours I get there....ok a mappy thing on this confounded machine said 20 mins...but to ride with me is a ride on the wild side of life pmsl

an I not talking to john ...he's too sencible....he acts like our 49 years...stuffy old fart shit happens

howlingdog
7Bronze
7Bronze

Back to top Go down

tis I .............belated salutations - Page 2 Empty Re: tis I .............belated salutations

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02 2010, 01:24

Hello and welcome to the basement -Jax Very Happy Are you a friend of Ezzy's Mum ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  howlingdog Wed Jun 02 2010, 08:14

espaceman3 wrote:Hello and welcome to the basement -Jax Very Happy Are you a friend of Ezzy's Mum ?

shush the blonde bint hasnt worked it out yet

I even dropped hints when I met her on monday at shuttleworth wall and still she didnt get it..........I mean how many girls called john ride a GSX14?????

if someone hadn't worked it out (and how did you do that?) this could have gone on as long as the funeral sheep

oh and do ask her about the silver turd remote control bike.................... pmsl that we saw

she made me laugh when she said in a thread on hear that she sat on a 14 her mate had and it was comfortable...............rofl nearly ruined the key board as I sprayed it with coffee

shes a proper blonde for sure

HI SUE....................... :lol2:GOT YOU ....not for the first time and not for the last pmsl
howlingdog
howlingdog
7Bronze
7Bronze

Female Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  OHLINS Wed Jun 02 2010, 15:20

Hullooooo from me... I'm Fi's Spanner-biyatch and fellow tart... Also a redhead, but since greys started appearing so I dye my hair red/plum not going to make any comments about cuffs tho

Lins :bounce:
OHLINS
OHLINS
7Bronze
7Bronze

Female Status :

Number of posts : 78
Hobbies : Web Designer/Artist/Product Designer... bikes/racing tart/RX8s
Humour : Gutter level
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  JDM Wed Jun 02 2010, 18:51

howlingdog wrote:
espaceman3 wrote:Hello and welcome to the basement -Jax Very Happy Are you a friend of Ezzy's Mum ?

shush the blonde bint hasnt worked it out yet

shes a proper blonde for sure

HI SUE....................... :lol2:GOT YOU ....not for the first time and not for the last pmsl

So not just her friend but her Evil friend?? Twisted Evil or friends - John & Jax Evil or Very Mad

Thats so harsh, hero to fiend in few steps! funny tho must admit!
JDM
JDM
6Silver
6Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 386
Hobbies : Fast Bikes & Faster Women
Humour : If you fall over for any reason i'm laughing!
Registration date : 2010-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03 2010, 22:23

wall wall wall wall pmsl

very good mate i can't believe i didn't twig tho in my defence i've spent most of the last week drugged up to the eyeballs and my week did go from bad to worse .... still, no excuse, talk about dumb blonde syndrome pmsl

what with that and the bloody funeral sheep = i'm STILL gutted about that. I just don't believe - you've not long come back from your parents in spain! To be fair i'm so used to calling you jack - as i do my other friend i forgot about you having a weird name i knew that as well as a bloke with a girls name i knew a girl with a blokes name but it never clicked.

Like you say - you dropped enough hints what with you and and comedian going on about cheap poultry culinary products! You can go off people you know!! (But thanks Laughing )

Oh and yeah - that Goldturd - awful or what?????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  howlingdog Thu Jun 03 2010, 23:02

was bloody vile wasn't it?
how could that chap be so deluded as to be proud of it I dont know........but twas funny watching him showing his remote starter off with the kill switch on rofl2

I hope I am now forgiven for my little bit of fun...........I'm sorry but the devil in me took over girlpower

promise to be good from now on... fnarfnar honest
howlingdog
howlingdog
7Bronze
7Bronze

Female Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Thu Jun 03 2010, 23:03

If you don't change your sad and depressing Avatar pic soon Suzi I'll need to send the boys round to cheer you up.

tis I .............belated salutations - Page 2 523386076_3dd056ae75_b_d

I hope Catapulted posts up soon. I love watching those bouncing beauties.

Last edited by Rosco on Fri Jun 04 2010, 09:35; edited 1 time in total
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6659
Humour : Oh Go On Then
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  howlingdog Fri Jun 04 2010, 08:44

I agree there Rosco.......................it does not suit her at all
come on suzie lets see a happy Avatar pic
howlingdog
howlingdog
7Bronze
7Bronze

Female Status :

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2